PDA

View Full Version : Confused on Backfire new logo new product

mtndriver
03-22-2019, 12:16 PM
I went to order some more Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection and all I can find is a new logo bottle of Blackfire Paint Sealant. Did they change the formulation? Also only available in 32 oz. for $$$. Not economical for only 2 cars. Is the "new" product compatible with my former BFWD? Thanks for bringing me up to date on BF.

Bobby B.
03-22-2019, 01:11 PM
I went to order some more Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection and all I can find is a new logo bottle of Blackfire Paint Sealant. Did they change the formulation? Also only available in 32 oz. for $$$. Not economical for only 2 cars. Is the "new" product compatible with my former BFWD? Thanks for bringing me up to date on BF.

PBMG revamped the Blackfire line of products about two years ago. The Blackfire "Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection" is now called "Paint Sealant". This formula has not changed. Blackfire only changed the product name, bottle size and brand logo.

mtndriver
03-22-2019, 03:39 PM
PBMG revamped the Blackfire line of products about two years ago. The Blackfire "Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection" is now called "Paint Sealant". This formula has not changed. Blackfire only changed the product name, bottle size and brand logo.

Thanks, that is good to know as I also have a full bottle of BF detail spray.