PDA

View Full Version : Cermiac Pro Installer.

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
03-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Found out this week their is a installer a few min. away from me. Interesting. So i took a look see the other day. Picked up the brochure and info.

ClearVue18
03-22-2019, 08:37 AM
Found out this week their is a installer a few min. away from me. Interesting. So i took a look see the other day. Picked up the brochure and info.

Gold exterior
4 layers of 9H on paintwork and trim.
1 layer of light on paintwork and trim.
1 layer of wheel & caliper on wheel faces.
2 layers of rain on glass.
LIFETIME WARRANTY. $1190

Silver exterior
1 layer of 9H on paintwork and trim.
1 layer of wheel & caliper on wheel faces.
5 YEAR WARRANTY. $690

Bronze exterior.
1 layer of wheel and caliper on wheel faces.
2 YEAR WARRANTY. $490

Silver being the most popular package.

PREP...
2 stage correction. $275
Spot correction. $175
Truck fee $200

4 day process. Drop vehicle off on a Thursday. Prep. Coat on Friday. Cure Sat/Sun. Pick up on Monday.You might want to delete this. If this is index and cermaic pro see this they will close your account for a few reasons one for being well below their minimum MSRP.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Bruno Soares
03-22-2019, 09:18 AM
It's not his, it's a detailer near him. And I don't see a name posted so maybe no one will do anything about it.

PA DETAILER
03-22-2019, 10:34 AM
Cleaned it up?

ClearVue18
03-22-2019, 10:37 AM
Yes. Lol they will closed that account faster than a gold digger aiming for your paycheck in a divorce hearing.

PA DETAILER
03-22-2019, 10:40 AM
Again, it is not me, but a new detail place that has opened up. I just went to see the place and get info.

ClearVue18
03-22-2019, 12:15 PM
Again, it is not me, but a new detail place that has opened up. I just went to see the place and get info.[emoji18] , https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190322/0cce27dc5dcfc89c837ff33700a278a9.jpg

BudgetPlan1
03-22-2019, 12:42 PM
You might want to delete this. If this is index and cermaic pro see this they will close your account for a few reasons one for being well below their minimum MSRP.

So Ceramic Pro pricing cannot be an 'individual' decision of the installer? Do they often yank authorizations to use CP from instances like this? Is that the norm from pro-only stuff or unique to CP?

RZJZA80
03-22-2019, 12:48 PM
So Ceramic Pro pricing cannot be an 'individual' decision of the installer? Do they often yank authorizations to use CP from instances like this? Is that the norm from pro-only stuff or unique to CP?

I'm pretty sure they have set prices for their packages which are much higher than those posted above. The detailer cannot give discounts or they risk losing their certification or whatever.

ClearVue18
03-22-2019, 01:00 PM
So Ceramic Pro pricing cannot be an 'individual' decision of the installer? Do they often yank authorizations to use CP from instances like this? Is that the norm from pro-only stuff or unique to CP?Most manufacturer set a minimum MSRP. Because that includes price for product minimum prep work for the vehicle etc. All sellers charge around the same price for the coating. Only difference is the price for paint correction. Each installer has set rates for that service which varies with each shop by experience level. I charge $200 a hour. That shop is making less and a McDonald's worker which is a rookie move just to get customers business since they're new. Xpel does it also if you go below their MSRP they cancel your whole entire account and ban you in the future. It devalues the product.

Coatingsarecrack
03-22-2019, 01:13 PM
Weird so the price their products like Apple, another premium product. Clearvue..... you install the Apple of coatings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClearVue18
03-22-2019, 01:23 PM
Weird so the price their products like Apple, another premium product. Clearvue..... you install the Apple of coatings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkretail is all the same. Lol. I opened a clothing store for my child's mother when we were together. You wouldn't believe my cost for a outfit that cost a customer maybe $500 or $650. Everything you buy is priced like apple. Lol

Calendyr
03-22-2019, 01:24 PM

All pro versions of coatings have pricing guidelines that need to be respected by the installer. I have talked to a few companies including Optimum and Gtechniq and they also have minimum installation costs for their products. I am guessing they are trying to prevent a pricing war between installers.

BudgetPlan1
03-22-2019, 04:50 PM
All pro versions of coatings have pricing guidelines that need to be respected by the installer. I have talked to a few companies including Optimum and Gtechniq and they also have minimum installation costs for their products. I am guessing they are trying to prevent a pricing war between installers.All very interesting, did not realize the severity of a deviation. Thanks all for the info.

Coatingsarecrack
03-22-2019, 06:15 PM
Yeah just like you may find people in a competitor market do a total 2 step and interior for $200. People keep undercutting. This prevents that to keep it profitable for the detailer. A lot of people her pricing and do the math and think holy crap! I’m paying $200 an hour. What they don’t realize is they may only have one job a week. Tools product all cost. So when someone undercuts hurts all retail sales. Speaking of which how much for a bottle off cquartz finest to fall off the back of your truck? [emoji13] [emoji23] [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk