PDA

View Full Version : On vacation!!!

Justin at Final Inspection
03-16-2019, 04:49 AM
Finally getting some time away with the family. As I type this we are in our rental heading to Florida. Already heading into NY. Van's packed and we are headed for some warm weather. Most importantly the golf clubs are in tow for a couple rounds lol.

Rented a house in New Port Richie for the week. Looking forward to relaxing and not worrying about my business.

Aaryn NZ
03-16-2019, 05:21 AM
Awesome Justin! :props:

Good for you my friend. You’ve been killing it lately & a break is definitely long overdue. Have a fantastic time Sherwood Family, Kick back, relax & enjoy. :props:

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

03-16-2019, 05:45 AM
Awesome Justin! :props:

Good for you my friend. You’ve been killing it lately & a break is definitely long overdue. Have a fantastic time Sherwood Family, Kick back, relax & enjoy. :props:

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

Thanks my friend. My wife said we need to take a trip over to NZ!

fightnews
03-16-2019, 05:46 AM
Nice congrats!

When I take my vacations I polish my car. I'm setting up a week off to do it early may hopefully

fly07sti
03-16-2019, 09:58 AM
Good for you Justin. Family time is very important. And as my mom used to always say “work will always be there”

custmsprty
03-16-2019, 11:36 AM
Finally getting some time away with the family. As I type this we are in our rental heading to Florida. Already heading into NY. Van's packed and we are headed for some warm weather. Most importantly the golf clubs are in tow for a couple rounds lol.

Rented a house in New Port Richie for the week. Looking forward to relaxing and not worrying about my business.

The pros will be in town next week playing the Valspar Championship @ Copperhead course at Innisbrook in Palm Harbor which is next to NPR.

Valspar Championship: Field (https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/valspar-championship/field.html)

03-16-2019, 12:56 PM
The pros will be in town next week playing the Valspar Championship @ Copperhead course at Innisbrook in Palm Harbor which is next to NPR.

Valspar Championship: Field (https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/valspar-championship/field.html)

That's cool! Planning on playing Tuesday and Thursday

PaulMys
03-16-2019, 07:01 PM
Good to hear, Justin. Relax, brother!

Sizzle Chest
03-16-2019, 07:36 PM
Safe travels, have fun and enjoy!!!! (and the weather has been great! just a tad hot though lately!)

DetailedByPrecision
03-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Enjoy it brotha

03-17-2019, 02:56 AM
Thanks gents. Luckily the weather is going to cool off a and be in the 70s. I'll take it. Lmao