PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts of Aaryn this morning...

Pages : [1] 2

Paul A.
03-15-2019, 07:09 AM
I trust Aaryn and his family are fine but chilling news out of New Zealand this morning.

BillE
03-15-2019, 07:27 AM
Thinkin' the same here.

Bill

Justin at Final Inspection
03-15-2019, 09:31 AM
Same here sent him a message on Facebook

Mike Phillips
03-15-2019, 09:37 AM
Just saw the news...

Absolutely horrific.

Will also send him a message.

:dunno:

RTexasF
03-15-2019, 09:39 AM
Please let us know when he responds.

WRAPT C5Z06
03-15-2019, 09:44 AM
Aaryn is an awesome dude. Such tragedy in New Zealand.

fly07sti
03-15-2019, 10:13 AM
I text and emailed him as well. What a horrific tragedy.

SWETM
03-15-2019, 11:27 AM
That was my first thought about when reading about it. Hope Aaryn and his family is safe?

It was in the city Christchurch, New Zeeland. Do anyone knows which city Aaryn lives in?

Paul A.
03-15-2019, 12:11 PM
If memory serves, I think he's on the north island. (Auckland). This tragedy happened at mosques in Christchurch...southern island.

Justin at Final Inspection
03-15-2019, 12:18 PM
Heard from Aaryn. He and his family are safe. Although this tragedy happened 3 hours away from him it's still close to home. My prayers are with everyone affected

Aaryn NZ
03-15-2019, 01:58 PM
Hey team. :xyxthumbs:

First off, yes we are safe in the Nicholson household.

Thank you all for the heartfelt messages, very overwhelming response from my Autogeek Online Family members. :props: Cheers Paul A for reaching out.

As Justin said - Christchurch is just down the road from us, only a three hour drive away. I partially grew up there & dearly love that City & it has been battered & bruised over the last ten years with the devastating earthquakes back in 2010/11 & now this tragic display of human hatred. So very sad for everyone who lost people, the injured, the family, friends, the first responders & for New Zealand as a whole.

We are far from a perfect society down here, we have our dirty bits for sure but a Mass Shooting . . . Damn.

Reports say the main shooter wanted to make a statement that this kind of thing could happen ANYWHERE & chose NZ because it would make the most impact being that we are generally a pretty peaceful Country. Sure did that. New Zealand is hurting this morning, I think the Country as a whole is in a state of shock.

I trust Aaryn and his family are fine but chilling news out of New Zealand this morning.

If memory serves, I think he's on the north island. (Auckland). This tragedy happened at mosques in Christchurch...southern island.

Thank you Paul A. :xyxthumbs:

Thank you for reaching out my friend, means a lot buddy. :dblthumb2: Can’t believe you called me a ‘North Islander’ but there’s been enough violence, so I’ll let it slide this time. I’m in Blenheim which is at the Top of the South Island, Christchurch is about the Middle of the South Island (yep we’re small) just over 180miles away, around three hours drive.

Thinkin' the same here.

Bill

Thank you Bill my friend. :xyxthumbs:

Appreciate it mate. Big Hello to Karen, hope you guys are well. :xyxthumbs:

Heard from Aaryn. He and his family are safe. Although this tragedy happened 3 hours away from him it's still close to home. My prayers are with everyone affected

Thank you Justin. :xyxthumbs:

Appreciate you touching base this morning my friend. :props:

Just saw the news...

Absolutely horrific.

Will also send him a message.

:dunno:

Thanks Mike. :xyxthumbs:

We’re normally a ‘chatty’ bunch us Kiwis but we’re all a little lost for words as to how to respond to this. It sure is absolutely horrific Mike, incredibly sad times.

Please let us know when he responds.

Thank you RTexasF. :xyxthumbs:

Appreciate it buddy. :props:

Aaryn is an awesome dude. Such tragedy in New Zealand.

Thanks WRAPT C5Z06. :xyxthumbs:

Appreciate it mate. :props:

I text and emailed him as well. What a horrific tragedy.

Thank you Don. :xyxthumbs:

Thank you for getting in touch my Brother. :props:

That was my first thought about when reading about it. Hope Aaryn and his family is safe?

It was in the city Christchurch, New Zeeland. Do anyone knows which city Aaryn lives in?

Thank you Tony. :xyxthumbs:

Appreciate your thoughts my friend. :props: Yeah, not too far away but ANYWHERE is too close for this kind of carry on. We’re in Blenheim which is just over 300kms North of Christchurch.

Thank you ALL for your concern, it really is quite ‘touching’ to be thought of & while so many are waking up this morning in a world of pain, loss & tragedy amongst other emotions, it’s nice to be able to report, we are fine.

Thank you.

Aaryn NZ.

Dr Oldz
03-15-2019, 02:03 PM
Glad you are ok!!

Prayers for those affected.

FUNX650
03-15-2019, 02:29 PM
First off, yes we are safe in the Nicholson household.

Thank goodness!

Bob

VISITOR
03-15-2019, 03:15 PM
glad to hear you and the Family are okay Aaryn! :)

SWETM
03-15-2019, 03:45 PM
Glad to hear you and your family is okay!

All this hate and terror is so sad. The biggest statement any can do is peace and kindness and respect to other peoples. And show that we stand above the hate and terror.

Take care friend!

/ Tony