PDA

View Full Version : Best Spray Wax

beavslu01
03-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Well i have been using some spray waxes that got after i use a quick detailer on my car, mostly Liquid Souveran and ##'s system ONE spray wax. Souveran is really good, (on, off) but it seems to me that there is not enough wax in it to make that much of a difference (it just might be my bottle) and the ##'s ONE is too waxy and plus there are some abrassives in it which is one reason i dont use it to much. I was wondering what other spray waxes there are that you guys like to use that are really good.

ScottB
03-02-2008, 11:50 AM
I suggest two spray sealants, Four Star UPPS and Wolfgang Spray Sealant as options with additional reflection and gloss.

makdaddy626
03-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Spray Souveran is by far my favorite spray to date. I haven't tried the Four Star product but used the WG Spritz(? didn't see anything called spray sealant) last week. It does look nice, but not as nice as spray Souveran... after finsishing my black truck and looking at it for a while, I put a coat of spray souveran over it...

Surfer
03-02-2008, 01:31 PM
I still like DG Aquawax the best

Dust2Glory
03-02-2008, 02:19 PM
I still like DG Aquawax the best

I have to agree with Surfer, Aquawax is the bomb. Liquid Souveran does add depth and glow, but durability is lacking. I have heard that the new Optimum Spray Wax is supposed to be as good, or better than AW, hard to believe.

mixxer
03-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Optimum, UPP , Spray Souveran

Brace1
03-02-2008, 02:57 PM
I have to agree with Surfer, Aquawax is the bomb. Liquid Souveran does add depth and glow, but durability is lacking. I have heard that the new Optimum Spray Wax is supposed to be as good, or better than AW, hard to believe.

After buying a gallon of each, I haven't used OCW at all lately and exclusively AW...

OCW gives a warmer glow, but lacks durability and IMO: slickness. AW rocks:righton:

beavslu01
03-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Is a spray sealent the same as a spray wax?

Reddwarf
03-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Since you asked about a spray WAX and you already have the Souveran, then I suggest giving Poorboy's World Quick Wax + a try. I've used it with good results. I did a review not too long ago that you can find by searching the forum.

Surfer
03-02-2008, 07:29 PM
I have to agree with Surfer, Aquawax is the bomb. Liquid Souveran does add depth and glow, but durability is lacking. I have heard that the new Optimum Spray Wax is supposed to be as good, or better than AW, hard to believe.Its just so versatile, paint, wheels, glass, molding trim etc. Nevermind that it looks great, its all I've been using for awhile now as I don't have the time to really detail right now. AW is easy on/off, and love the glow it has on dark or light vehicles.

shuskan3
03-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Optimum Car Wax, Duraglass Aquawax, and Four Star UPPS are all great choices...

wytstang
03-02-2008, 08:37 PM
I suggest two spray sealants, Four Star UPPS and Wolfgang Spray Sealant as options with additional reflection and gloss.
I don't think WG SS is available any more, which sucks cause I never got a chance to buy some. I would have loved to get a couple of bottles :(.

MadOzodi
03-02-2008, 10:19 PM
I have one bottle of the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant...it'd be fantastic if they brought it back.