PDA

View Full Version : LC UDOS now 5 in 1!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dr Oldz
03-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Rotary function added to prototype machine now!!

very cool!!!

YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0KJb1paULk4)

Justin at Final Inspection
03-11-2019, 01:10 PM
I like it!

DBAILEY
03-11-2019, 01:14 PM
Wow. Wonder how much adding the rotary mode added to the cost. Any ideas when this will be released? Seems like we first learned about this polisher at least a year ago.

Dr Oldz
03-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Wow. Wonder how much adding the rotary mode added to the cost. Any ideas when this will be released? Seems like we first learned about this polisher at least a year ago.

LC said the second half of the year. Not sure of price but now it is definitely a more complete machine! The rotary function makes it much more appealing to me now.
I’m sure mobile detailers will like this as they may only have to carry one machine now.

ScottH
03-11-2019, 01:51 PM
LC said the second half of the year. Not sure of price but now it is definitely a more complete machine! The rotary function makes it much more appealing to me now.
I’m sure mobile detailers will like this as they may only have to carry one machine now.

Yes great to see it will also have rotary capabilities. As far as carrying one machine for mobile detailers (or even shops), it better be one uber reliable machine, and that will come with time. I would never operate with just one machine. It goes down, and you are dead in the water.

As for price, I think there was earlier discussion here about $600-$700 but that was w/o the rotary function. Wonder what the impact will be now.

ScottH

Coatingsarecrack
03-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Does it do random orbit forced rotation as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Oldz
03-13-2019, 01:41 AM
YouTube (https://youtu.be/YnOo9tGck5o)

VISITOR
03-13-2019, 01:48 AM

The targeted MSRP will be between $600 and $700.
Targeted ship date to U.S. distributors is Q3 2019.
Expected U.S. retail availability by the end of 2019.
We will expand to international distributors in 2020.
We will announce the distributor list on our website when available.

Does it do random orbit forced rotation as well?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UDOS will offer 4 orbit choices, 8 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm and 21 mm, in one tool, plus a rotary function.

ClearVue18
03-13-2019, 07:06 AM
The targeted MSRP will be between $600 and $700.
Targeted ship date to U.S. distributors is Q3 2019.
Expected U.S. retail availability by the end of 2019.
We will expand to international distributors in 2020.
We will announce the distributor list on our website when available.

UDOS will offer 4 orbit choices, 8 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm and 21 mm, in one tool, plus a rotary function.I'll let others buy first and see how's it goes. The name got me lol. Hey Bob hand me that Udos over there! Naw I think the name could have been better.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

rangerbay
03-13-2019, 09:45 AM
I'll let others buy first and see how's it goes. The name got me lol. Hey Bob hand me that Udos over there! Naw I think the name could have been better.

I agree, the name sucks.

Mad Wax
03-13-2019, 10:19 AM
I agree, the name sucks.

Yeah broskie....they should just call it God

VISITOR
03-13-2019, 06:01 PM
I'll let others buy first and see how's it goes. The name got me lol. Hey Bob hand me that Udos over there! Naw I think the name could have been better.

the name would be the least of my worries lol. it's performance and the track record of the brands customer service/reputation would be more of a concern to me...

ClearVue18
03-13-2019, 06:21 PM
the name would be the least of my worries lol. it's performance and the track record of the brands customer service/reputation would be more of a concern to me...I mean.... if you don't take the time to invest in a decent name I don't know if I can trust you. Lol. They was better off just calling it Tiffany or Brenda then I'll at least know that's me half legit and half off balance lol. Udos is something you come up with when you been smoking Uncle Pete's peace pipe. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

VISITOR
03-13-2019, 06:26 PM
I mean.... if you don't take the time to invest in a decent name I don't know if I can trust you. Lol. They was better off just calling it Tiffany or Brenda then I'll at least know that's me half legit and half off balance lol. Udos is something you come up with when you been smoking Uncle Pete's peace pipe. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

apparently the name bothers (or you don't like it) you lol. you don't have to buy it, there's that choice...

PaulMys
03-13-2019, 06:31 PM
I mean.... if you don't take the time to invest in a decent name I don't know if I can trust you. Lol. They was better off just calling it Tiffany or Brenda then I'll at least know that's me half legit and half off balance lol. Udos is something you come up with when you been smoking Uncle Pete's peace pipe. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

They could call the thing "The Chicken Wing Special" for all I care.

If it works, it works..........