PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Steam Cleaner?

Belo
03-08-2019, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure if I'll get any good info here given the site restrictions, but I've been looking at my carpets and while it's still not spring I dread working on getting the salt out of these. I'm not a pro, I just maintain my own fleet of 3 cars, 2 of which have leather seats.

Is there something I can buy sub $200 or even sub $100 that ins't junk and will do a decent job? I'm willing to spend more if there is a good vac system combo.

Belo
03-08-2019, 01:26 PM
may have answered my question by searching so i apologize. Will try a mccullough i think.

DBAILEY
03-08-2019, 02:38 PM
The Shark brand steamer is fairly cheap. Probably about the same quality. I don't use it alot but it has always worked fine for me.

If you have Kolhs near you, you can use their coupons and Kolhs cash to make it cheaper

Vanquish Auto
03-09-2019, 11:46 AM
may have answered my question by searching so i apologize. Will try a mccullough i think.

That is going to be your best bet for the price range you are in. I know a ton of people that use them. I had one myself starting out. It’s a solid little machine for the money.