PDA

View Full Version : Mike - Are you going to SEMA this year?

ClearVue18
03-06-2019, 05:04 PM
I'm sending the dates for all approved classes for addition to the Autogeek.com store. I'm sure they will have the info up this week.

Until then you can call Andre at

800-869-3011

X244

:)Hey Mike are you going to sema this year?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Mike Phillips
03-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Hey Mike are you going to sema this year?

Don't know yet.

Last year I was invited to be a guest at

Lake Country Booth
FLEX Booth
RUPES Booth

Not sure what's up for this year.

:cheers:

axel06
03-07-2019, 07:26 PM
as SEMA with out Mike Phillips :( no way

Calendyr
03-09-2019, 02:18 PM
Autogeek doesn't have a booth at SEMA? So strange!

Hope to be able to make it there one day ;)

hmardown
03-10-2019, 06:43 AM
I would think autogeek would have enough pull for their own booth. plus what is SEMA all about ? I mean everyone there is all about new products & putting out beautiful cars & trucks.
once the cars are built who & how are they going to take care of them. I'm sure Mike could walk around SEMA & pick out 1 or 2 cars that need correcting. SEMA definitely belongs on a bucket list. and I'd probably need to wear a bib while walking around.

ClearVue18
03-10-2019, 04:11 PM
I would think autogeek would have enough pull for their own booth. plus what is SEMA all about ? I mean everyone there is all about new products & putting out beautiful cars & trucks.
once the cars are built who & how are they going to take care of them. I'm sure Mike could walk around SEMA & pick out 1 or 2 cars that need correcting. SEMA definitely belongs on a bucket list. and I'd probably need to wear a bib while walking around.It's not about having a lot of pull. It's about how much you're willing to spend. To have your company name on key changes is 15k to 25k. That isn't a cheap event.

Mike Phillips
03-11-2019, 07:32 AM
Autogeek doesn't have a booth at SEMA? So strange!

Last year, (2018), Autogeek did not have a booth at SEMA. First time since I've been with Autogeek. So instead of working at the Autogeek booth I worked in other booths. It was actually just as fun and a LOT less work. Unpacking hundreds of boxes and setting up a booth is a lot of work. At the end of a 4-day show, tearing down and packing up is even more work. By not having a booth at Autogeek we were able to skip out on both the set-up and tear-down.

Bouncing around and helping out at our vendor's booth was just as much fun as working at the same booth for 4 days in a row.

It all worked out very well.

:)