PDA

View Full Version : How to do training with you from Brazil?

Mike Phillips
02-25-2019, 11:23 AM
How to do training with you from Brazil? (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-mike-phillips-your-detailing-questions-/122365-how-do-training-you-brazil.html)

Anytime I get questions via e-mail, a PM or a FB message I prefer to invest my typing time where

A: It's easier for me to share links, pictures and videos.

B: More people can read and thus benefit from the information. (no just one set of eyeballs)

The reality is, most people that contact me found me via an article I've written or a reply I've written on this forum. The thing is, instead of figuring out that the whole reason they are contacting me is because they found me via an article or answer I wrote on the forum that they to should bring their question to the forum because not only will that help them.... but it will help a future "them". If I answer everything in a private e-mail or other touch point, no one would find and contact me. It's a cycle or pattern that repeats as long as everything is shared in the public domain.

The above is kind of wordy but re-read it slowly and it will make sense.

So I get an e-mail asking,

Boa noite!!!

meu nome é Jorge Cesar, trabalho com estética automotiva,e gostaria de saber como fasso para fazer um treinamento com vc.

NO BRASIL EU DOU CURSO DE POLIMENTO DE VIDRO E USO UM PRODUTO DE MINHA FABRICAÇÃO.

And via Google Translate

Good night!!!

my name is Jorge Cesar, I work with automotive aesthetics, and I would like to know how to do a training with you.

IN BRAZIL I GIVE A COURSE OF GLASS POLISHING AND I USE A PRODUCT

Great question Jorge,

Here's the answer in English,

I teach my big 3-day classes here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida 3 times a year.

Last weekend of January
First weekend of May
Last weekend of September

Click the image of me at the top of any forum webpage or store webpage and it will take you to the page with more info about are classes.

Detailing Classes, Florida Detailing Classes, learn how to detail (https://www.autogeek.net/detail-classes.html)

And via Google Translate here's the answer in Portuguese,

Eu dou aulas de 3 dias aqui na Autogeek em Stuart, Flórida, 3 vezes por ano.

Último fim de semana de janeiro
Primeiro fim de semana de maio
Último fim de semana de setembro

Clique na minha imagem na parte superior de qualquer página da web do fórum ou na página da loja e ela o levará para a página com mais informações sobre as classes.

Detailing Classes, Florida Detailing Classes, learn how to detail (https://www.autogeek.net/detail-classes.html)

Hope that helps and feel encouraged to join our forum, this is where I answer questions. Email and Facebook messaging is okay, but the forum is a LOT more powerful.

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline.net car detailing discussion forum - THE best forum on the Internet (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/register.php)

:)

Bruno Soares
02-25-2019, 01:21 PM
Interesting that he does glass polishing and uses a product he made himself. I wonder if he plans on doing the same with polishes/compounds for the paintwork.

Mike Phillips
02-25-2019, 01:29 PM
Interesting that he does glass polishing and uses a product he made himself. I wonder if he plans on doing the same with polishes/compounds for the paintwork.

I thought that was interesting too....

I get a LOT of e-mails like this from people in other countries that want to take a class with me but from what they say in their e-mails, they can never find any information?

At the top of every forum page and Autogeek.com store page is a picture of me with text that reads,

Click for more info

But I guess if a person cannot read English or don't know what I look like then there's no reason for them to click on the graphic?

:dunno:

Bruno Soares
02-25-2019, 04:03 PM
I thought that was interesting too....

I get a LOT of e-mails like this from people in other countries that want to take a class with me but from what they say in their e-mails, they can never find any information?

At the top of every forum page and Autogeek.com store page is a picture of me with text that reads,

Click for more info

But I guess if a person cannot read English or don't know what I look like then there's no reason for them to click on the graphic?

:dunno:

Maybe he's wondering if there are options for virtual classes or even some that take place abroad. Making an international trip and staying in FL for a few days to take your class would be way cool but also quite expensive.