PDA

View Full Version : IK Pressure Sprayers

SNP209
02-11-2019, 04:50 AM
Autogeek now carries the IK line of sprayers. Pricing looks real competitive to boot! :)

IK Pressure Sprayers (https://www.autogeek.net/ik-pressure-sprayers.html)

Coatingsarecrack
02-11-2019, 05:40 AM
Yeah almost bought a 9 but really have no use. But your right about price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klasse Act
02-11-2019, 06:35 AM
Yes they are actually!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rsurfer
02-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Yes they are actually!

"Actually" good, bad, ugly?????

Klasse Act
02-11-2019, 02:17 PM
Price wise, good actually[emoji106]

grovlet
02-18-2019, 04:43 PM
Just order mine with the 25% off!!!:props:

Seems like a perfect fit for my new plan to use 3D Presoak for winter pressure wash rinses or even Rinseless Washes (when it's not too cold):dblthumb2:

Calendyr
02-18-2019, 10:51 PM
I am still on the fence about those. After watching them in use on Obsessed Garage I am not sure I want to use one. Seems like you have to pump them like 30 times to get 10 seconds of spraying.... a bit ridiculous to me. On the other hand, I really like the ability to foam wheel cleaners so it hangs on the surface longer....

What to do, what to do?

Before I buy one, I will try putting Wheel Brightnener in my foam lance and see if I can get it to foam. Might also throw in some car shampoo to help the process.

If I decide to buy one of the IK ones, I think I would go for the big one. It seems to hold pressure much longer than the small one.

Rsurfer
02-18-2019, 11:36 PM
I am still on the fence about those. After watching them in use on Obsessed Garage I am not sure I want to use one. Seems like you have to pump them like 30 times to get 10 seconds of spraying.... a bit ridiculous to me. On the other hand, I really like the ability to foam wheel cleaners so it hangs on the surface longer....

What to do, what to do?

Before I buy one, I will try putting Wheel Brightnener in my foam lance and see if I can get it to foam. Might also throw in some car shampoo to help the process.

If I decide to buy one of the IK ones, I think I would go for the big one. It seems to hold pressure much longer than the small one.

Are you talking about foaming or liquid cleaner? If your only going to use it for spraying cleaner on your
wheels, then the 1.5 is fine..it will do all 4 wheels with 15 pumps. 15 pumps will foam two wheels and tires. The i9 IMO is over kill for wheels.:props::props:

Coatingsarecrack
02-19-2019, 01:22 AM

What to do, what to do?

I fill half full pump roughly 18-25 times and can get all 4 wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk