PDA

View Full Version : Long Time No Type

lovenhim
02-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Hello everyone. I have not been on the forum for a while. I want to thank everyone who has helped me learn, grow, and supplied me with the products to help me clean our Nissan and my parents truck. It has been nice in Virginia. I cleaned our little Versa inside and out the past two days. I got to use that Pirter Cable DA polisher for the first time. What a nice machine. It is quieter, smoother, and easier to control than the $50 Harbor Freight model I had. I got to use the AutoGeek foam gun and the Meguiars professional products that the great folks on the forum helped provide. I understand why some people like using the synthetic clay mitt. I loved it and because of feel and control, I preferred it to a clay bar. Also, I have lost the PMs from the people who helped me. I wanted to stay in touch and do not want you to think that I accepted gifts and ran. LOL. From the visually impaired perspective, the foam gun it is big help. The synthetic clay mitt has more feel and sound than the clay bar for me. I will have to clean my parents truck soon.

PaulMys
02-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Hello everyone. I have not been on the forum for a while. I want to thank everyone who has helped me learn, grow, and supplied me with the products to help me clean our Nissan and my parents truck. It has been nice in Virginia. I cleaned our little Versa inside and out the past two days. I got to use that Pirter Cable DA polisher for the first time. What a nice machine. It is quieter, smoother, and easier to control than the $50 Harbor Freight model I had. I got to use the AutoGeek foam gun and the Meguiars professional products that the great folks on the forum helped provide. I understand why some people like using the synthetic clay mitt. I loved it and because of feel and control, I preferred it to a clay bar. Also, I have lost the PMs from the people who helped me. I wanted to stay in touch and do not want you to think that I accepted gifts and ran. LOL. From the visually impaired perspective, the foam gun it is big help. The synthetic clay mitt has more feel and sound than the clay bar for me. I will have to clean my parents truck soon.

Great to hear from you, man!

Glad to hear that you are liking your purchases, and detailing.

The AG family is always here for you. Long absences be damned. Life is life. :xyxthumbs:

dlc95
02-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the update!

SWETM
02-07-2019, 07:12 AM
Awesome that you have found products that works for you. And that you find methods that get you the right feel and sounds.

/ Tony