PDA

View Full Version : Phone mount for tripod use

Thomkirby
02-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Passing along a product I tried out for the recent Boot Camp training with Mike Phillips. Taking pictures in a 'hands-on" class with Mike is a bit difficult to stay on track with the process and getting in a few 'selfies'. Hence I jumped in and reviewed Amazon and found this item to be a great bargain. Jansite offers their model and includes a remote bluetooth device. On the box it does not show the 'remote' but it is hidden in the package with the phone holder. It is all plastic framed and it worked on my iPhone XS and another XS plus model. I took several shots with this phone on the tripod and easily did both still photos and used same for the videos features.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761QZLCS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you are an Amazon junkie this is a great way to take photos to post on your website and show your customers the action work on the cars. Make sure that you have a solid tripod to keep the phone stable if used in windy conditions. If need something a bit stronger I think you can find similar mount in aluminum too!

This was a great product and I wanted to share the tip to others. (I will try to share a photo taken but having trouble with the upload too.)