PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash (dilution as detail ratio) vs Wolfgang Spritz Detailer

PeteT19640
01-28-2019, 05:39 PM
Hi please can someone tell me which is better as a Detailer?

Thanks

UncleDavy
01-28-2019, 07:56 PM
I have both and I really can’t say that one is better than the other. I use Wolfgang Uber for a rinseless, waterless and detail spray and I would say that it is the most economical.

PaulMys
01-28-2019, 08:09 PM
Hi please can someone tell me which is better as a Detailer?

Thanks

They are mostly the same.

The difference would be the price point. (Almost) anything you can by in a concentrated form and dilute to your own needs is better than buying a dedicated "spray detailer".

Uber is a phenomenal product.

Bruno Soares
01-28-2019, 09:09 PM
Yeah, just make your own with the concentrate. Get a gallon of distilled water, remove 3fl oz from it and replace with Uber. Now you have lots of quick detailer ready to go.

PeteT19640
01-28-2019, 09:34 PM
Thanks everyone

Do they both give the same shine and protection?

I have the DGPS

Thanks

Bruno Soares
01-29-2019, 06:31 AM
Thanks everyone

Do they both give the same shine and protection?

I have the DGPS

Thanks
I would say so. I switched from the premixed bottle to the home made one and never noticed a difference. Perhaps the smell is slightly different. But performance wise it seemed the same.

Boudin
01-29-2019, 08:33 AM
Have used several bottles of each I would definitely say the detail spritz leaves the surface Slicker than Uber and maybe a slight edge on gloss. Also the detail spritz buffs off quicker that uber.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SWETM
01-29-2019, 12:33 PM
Isn't the über rinseless wash just leaving glossenhancers behind. And Instant spritz detailer leaves a little protection behind as the DGPS has in it with also glossenhancers.

oneheadlite
01-29-2019, 12:39 PM
Isn't the über rinseless wash just leaving glossenhancers behind. And Instant spritz detailer leaves a little protection behind as the DGPS has in it with also glossenhancers.

I’ll gladly take correction, but that was my understanding about Uber as well. (Re: only gloss enhancers)

UncleDavy
01-29-2019, 05:57 PM

You are right about that Tony. Here is a line from the description of the Wolfgang Spritz.

Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz is a water-based detailer, built around the polymer structure of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. Allow the detailer to cure for at least an hour before applying another coat.

PeteT19640
01-30-2019, 12:59 AM
What about putting Spritz Sealant in the mix?