PDA

View Full Version : Video: NEW Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax! Is it worth the hype?

Pages : 1 [2]

DMW
01-15-2019, 10:21 AM
Great price for sure, how's the auction?

I was there at 8:00am on the first day so some of the attractions weren't there yet. I got to go on a drifting ride in a Hellcat and raced my buddy in a Demon vs. Demon simulated drag race. The car actually came up off the ground about 2 feet at launch, so it was kind of realistic. Other than that, it's just a lot of walking and seeing amazing cars. I got in 13k steps that day.

Klasse Act
01-15-2019, 11:01 AM
2', LOL...F&F style!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rez90
01-15-2019, 11:35 AM
In for durability updates.

autogeek69
02-13-2019, 02:37 PM
Just curious, would there be any advantage to applying the ceramic base with a DA polisher rather than just wiping in with a microfiber? Would the DA work the ceramic in to the paint pores for a better base coat?

Jax TR6
02-13-2019, 07:54 PM
Pan, thanks for your in-depth video regarding Meg's new Hybrid wax. A question(s) to you and the rest of the forum is:
can I apply the hybrid wax on an already waxed car? And, can I alternate Meg's hybrid and carnuaba wax periodically throughout
the driving season?
Still in the BC snow.
:nomore:

OrangeVee
02-15-2019, 05:09 AM
Yes you can use Hybrid Ceramic Wax as a stand alone paint protectant, or use it as a topper (my recommended use) over waxes, sealants and ceramic coatings.

autogeek69
02-17-2019, 12:50 PM
since the new megs contains silicone is it an abrasive? Would it remove prior coats of wax? Does it have any cleaning properties similar to a cleaner wax?

OrangeVee
02-18-2019, 02:02 AM
since the new megs contains silicone is it an abrasive? Would it remove prior coats of wax? Does it have any cleaning properties similar to a cleaner wax?

You'd have to e-mail Meguiar's about that. I don't have the answers to your questions.