PDA

View Full Version : Foam lamce not lifting soap

SArao
01-07-2019, 10:47 AM
I have. Ebay karcher foam gun. It was working great. Lot of foam. I didn't use it for a while and now it isnt lifting the soap from the bottle. I do lift but a very small quantity. Which is not enough. I tried cleaning it by dismantling it. But no use. What could be the reason?

North1Star
01-07-2019, 01:30 PM
I have. Ebay karcher foam gun. It was working great. Lot of foam. I didn't use it for a while and now it isnt lifting the soap from the bottle. I do lift but a very small quantity. Which is not enough. I tried cleaning it by dismantling it. But no use. What could be the reason?

I am assuming that you got dust particles blocking the fine path inside the head. Thats why some foam lances come with a filter at the end of the hose which goes inside the bottle

Blowing compressed air through the head might solve the issue ... again, these are all assumptions

dcjredline
01-07-2019, 01:43 PM
My foam cannon wasnt working well, I took it apart and cleaned the filter, same result no help, blew compressed air up through the soap suction tube and now its back to normal.

hmardown
01-07-2019, 07:30 PM
before I bought my foam cannon gun I read many a post on here. the best info I walked away with was keep it clean. after I use it I pour any remaining product in a clean 2 liter soda bottle. then I put some plain water back into the foam cannon & run it thru. it works great every time, lets hope i don't get lazy. good luck.
hmardown

JCDetails
01-08-2019, 03:34 PM
if you leave it for long periods without flushing it with clean water, it's probably a soap plug.

SArao
01-13-2019, 07:19 AM
I tried compressed air. But it looks like it has some really bad clog. Not working. Neither the air passed.

SArao
01-13-2019, 07:56 AM
I tried compressed air. But it looks like it has some really bad clog. Not working. Neither the air passed.