PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Washer Wall Mount Ideas

CalSun Detail
12-20-2018, 11:11 AM
Hey guys,
I just purchased a small Ryobi 1600 psi electric at HD for $99 and spent $440 on complete Mosmatic/MTM - 50ft hose, gun, wand, foam cannon and fittings from Obsessed Garage. I'm now looking to set everything up by mounting on the wall.

My main question is: Can I place the electric pressure washer on its side or will it affect the motor or pump in any way?

The Ryobi has the inlet and outlet on exact opposite sides and I want the hoses to be placed as efficiently as possible.

Thanks!

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/w1600/pict/153190910399_/Ryobi-Electric-Pressure-Washer-1600-PSI-12-GPM.jpg

Coatingsarecrack
12-20-2018, 06:54 PM
Look in manual. Should be email and phone number to customer service. Question better suited for Manufacturer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ntwillie1
12-21-2018, 12:23 AM
I had that same unit and it lasted about a day. Hope yours works out better. Interested in end result on mounting.

machz
12-21-2018, 07:50 AM
I have the same unit and I have had it mounted in my garage for over a year and have been very happy with it. I did not place it on its side I just welded up a metal platform then bolted it to that. I did replace the gun and put a 50ft hose on it.

CalSun Detail
12-21-2018, 11:40 AM
I have the same unit and I have had it mounted in my garage for over a year and have been very happy with it. I did not place it on its side I just welded up a metal platform then bolted it to that. I did replace the gun and put a 50ft hose on it.

Hi machz, would you be able to upload a photo of your setup? I'd like to see how you bolted it down. Thanks!

machz
12-21-2018, 01:51 PM
I will have to wait until spring as I have it disassembled and put away for winter :( I picked up some square tubing from home depot but you could use wood if you wanted I then welded a square so the feet from the pressure washer sat on it. I made two L brackets to bolt to the studs in the wall. Mine has feet that I drilled through and used bolts and washers. For yours I would just use a couple of velcro straps over the PW to hold it to the frame or a ratchet strap would work.

duster01
12-25-2018, 11:01 PM
Hi machz, would you be able to upload a photo of your setup? I'd like to see how you bolted it down. Thanks!

Maybe this will help. Here is my install which is still in process. I thought the Ryobi would be temporary but it is holding up well so far.