PDA

View Full Version : I am compiling all of the 2018 black friday tool ads in one spot.

BrBa
11-18-2018, 11:18 AM
I have started to compile all of the tool pages from the 2018 black friday ads on one page to make it easy to see and compare all of the sales this year. I am still waiting for the rest of the ads to be released and when they are, the page will be updated with them. Also listed on the page are the times of that the sales start.

If you plan on getting some stuff for the garage this black friday, check it out: Powder Coating: The Complete Guide: BLACK FRIDAY TOOLS 2018 (http://www.powdercoatguide.com/p/all-of-tools-that-will-be-on-sale-this_13.html)

Current list includes:
1. Home Depot
2. Lowe's
3. Sears
4. Northern Tool & Equipment
5. Menards
6. Tractor Supply Company
7. Harbor Freight
8. Ace Hardware
9. Walmart
10. BJ's Wholesale
11. Blain's Farm & Fleet
12. Rural King
13. Sam's Club
14. Navy Exchange
15. Costco
16. Fleet Farm
17. Meijer
18. True Value

BudgetPlan1
11-18-2018, 12:05 PM
As some or most of these will likely be non-autogeek products, this well intentioned post will likely have a limited lifespan.

Their house, their rules...

BrBa
11-18-2018, 12:07 PM
You may be right and if so, that's cool. I figured there wasn't a lot of crossover between the products Autogeek sells and the type of tools in the ads. Autogeek is the only place I buy my car detailing supplies from, but they don't stock too many Milwaukee tools, lol.