PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on what places pay decent for detail and paint correction.

Hirohito
11-18-2018, 11:03 AM
Suggestions on detail and paint correction,I'm tired of working for what feels like free,example mustang gt full paint correction black with shampoo carpets 350 and I'm told I'm to expensive and with 1 yr ceramic coating. Elpaso texas is the worst place to be. Other places cant be this bad can they.

Vanquish Auto
11-18-2018, 08:16 PM
That’s crazy. I’m at $1,000-$1,250 and I thought I cheap compared to others on here. Try some different marketing strategies. Google ads, Facebook, etc

Breese147
11-18-2018, 08:54 PM
This is definitely one of those instances where if the customer doesn’t see the value don’t keep trying to sell that service to them. They’re probably comparing you the Wash Tub or another low quality car detailing business.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

RTexasF
11-19-2018, 08:41 AM
When I lived in Brownsville TX I had to cut my hourly rate almost 50% just to get any business. I sought out professionals that could afford my services like teachers, professors, real estate agents, etc. Word spread among their colleagues and it worked out for me. Give it a try.

Keep in mind that border towns will never pay top dollar but having the right type of customer helps a great deal.