PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth getting Nattys Blue

Pages : [1] 2 3

Adde
07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
I currently have AIO in my basket with WG sealant, I currently have SSR2.5 SSR1.0 that I top with Liquid Souveran, so I was wondering is it worth geting the NB or should I just wait untill the liquid Souveran is out?

supercharged
07-12-2006, 01:40 PM
I'd just stick with liquid Souveran.

Surfer
07-12-2006, 01:48 PM
If you'd end up ordering it anyway, might as well. Personally I think NB and Souveran (wax not ls) are extremely close in looks, NB is very deep and wet and Souv is that with a little more warmth to it. LS still looks great, but I like those two nubas the best. Can't beat NB for the price though.

Adde
07-12-2006, 01:50 PM
I forgot to add I do have crystal mist pinnacle and the tire shine stuff, and the claybar but that had nothing to do with the topic so i didnt say anything haha

dakevmann
07-12-2006, 01:56 PM
For the price of the Nattys Blue and the deep wet looks its gives you can't help but to add it to your basket. I have yet to try the liquid Souveran yet so I can't comment on it but the Nattys Blue kicks **s.

scooterguitar
07-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Personally, I would drop the Crystal Mist and snag PB QD+ instead. Also, drop the Liquid SOuveran and get the NB isntead.
I have had no luck with Crystal Mist, whiel others swear by it. The QD+ gives me lots more pop, whereas the CM is more subtle.
Liquid Souveran is nice, but I think Natty Blue spanks it for sure.

Surfer
07-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Personally, I would drop the Crystal Mist and snag PB QD+ instead. Also, drop the Liquid SOuveran and get the NB isntead.
I have had no luck with Crystal Mist, whiel others swear by it. The QD+ gives me lots more pop, whereas the CM is more subtle.
Liquid Souveran is nice, but I think Natty Blue spanks it for sure.QD+? You mean QW+? If so, I have it and like it. Hype or no hype, I'm loving Natty's Blue topped with a friends AW spray. And I agree, NB easily beats LS. NB topped with Souveran Wax looks even more yummy.

scooterguitar
07-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Nope, QD+, it has a little nuba in it. I use it to "pop" the finish, where I will use the QW+ after a wash to add a little extra.

Rapidity
07-12-2006, 03:40 PM
So is Souveran liquid or paste or both? And which one looks good over WG? And why do you guys feel like you have to abbreviate everything? I'm in the IT world and we aren't this bad!

scooterguitar
07-12-2006, 04:00 PM
Because products like QD+ or QW+, that is their actaul name!
Souveran has three dedicated waxes: Liquid Souveran (name says it all), Souveran Signature Series II paste wax (supposed ot be a great wax for lighter colors or metallics, I think)
And Pinnacle's pinnacle, Souveran paste wax. It seems to be th eone and only product ou there that never gets a bashing! Creme' de La creme' of paste waxes, outlooks everything...I'll know soon enough as I ordered some.
But of your above and if your serious, I would say Natty Blue on a budget, or just go for Souveran past wax ($70)

Rapidity
07-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Souveran past wax > Liquid Souveran by far?

So the combo everyone talks about WG with Souveran over it. Do they mean paste or liquid or Signature Series II?

Adde
07-12-2006, 04:47 PM
sry im not gonna trowh out my pinnacle crystal mist and buy the QD+ just because ;) , but my initial question was if its worth buying NB even though I already own LS and its pretty much full ( i just got it)

Adde
07-12-2006, 04:49 PM
and oh rapidity you shouldnt come to a new community and try to dictate how the people there should talk to please you, I just joined and am still learning. Adapt to the new community dont try to make it adapt to you

Moises_C
07-12-2006, 07:01 PM
I say it is worth, you cant beat the price and the quality. I have a black car and let me tell you, the finish is pretty close to souveran.

scooterguitar
07-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Some people don't like the QD+, I happen to, I'm one of the few that prefer it over CM.
Yes, I would say the concensus on here woudl be: Souveran Paste wax #1, with NB coming in the top three of products AG sells that are straight caranuba waxes.
Kick back guys, we were all new once. This is BY FAR the best forum to participate on per detailing. Luckily AG sells almost all of the products discussed here, as simply put they carry the best. I participate in various forums only for trading primarily.
You quickly come to see who the tru gurus are on here and we all heed their advice and take it very seriously, luckily they haven't kicked my whimsical arse off yet!