PDA

View Full Version : GYEON Leather Coat only for leather?

BuddyBoy
11-05-2018, 07:50 PM
My car has leather seats, but like most cars with leather seating, some of the panels, such as the side bolsters, and the middle seating position of the back seat, are a vinyl/NuLuxe/pleather type of material. Do I need to keep the Leather Coat off of those panels, or can I treat the entire seat with Leather Coat?

jdgamble
11-06-2018, 01:34 AM
Based on my experience with this product, I would think it would be fine. Do a little test spot and see. If it doesn't have a negative effect on leather, it should be ok on plastic. The only issue is that it might be kindof a waste of product. Synthetic leather doesn't really wear much.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Jeff at Gyeon
11-06-2018, 09:37 AM
My car has leather seats, but like most cars with leather seating, some of the panels, such as the side bolsters, and the middle seating position of the back seat, are a vinyl/NuLuxe/pleather type of material. Do I need to keep the Leather Coat off of those panels, or can I treat the entire seat with Leather Coat?

Good Morning!

Q2 LeatherCoat will be fine over these surfaces. Just clean well and make sure there are no existing products applied and go right ahead with LeatherCoat. I like to spray 2 spays on to a microfiber towel and then apply to a section at a time.