PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for Microfiber and Kwazar/Spray Bottles

Studz
11-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum looking for some recommendations on what brand to buy. For the microfiber cloths, I need a 70/30 mix that is quality and cost effective. I'll be using them with water-less car wash solutions which will take a lot of micro fiber clothes and due to this reason I'll be ordering them wholesale/bulk.

Also, the exact same for spray bottles that are at least 33 OZ, chemical safe, cost effective and quality. I've been researching Kwazar bottles because I like how I can cover surfaces quicker but they are a little expensive for how many I will need to purchase. I was also considering pressure bottles for the solutions too but they are also a little expensive.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Finick
11-05-2018, 01:13 PM
I really like the creature edgeless and spectrum 420 towels, from the rag company. Both 70/30, and reasonably priced. They’re basically the same towel, and I’d probably recommend the creature over the spectrum, but if you like towels with edges, the spectrum works just fine.

I traded all my Kwazar spray bottles away to another forum member here (Eldorado2k) as I didn’t really like them at all. My hands are pretty large, but they were still very uncomfortable to use. The trigger was very stiff, and I felt like if I didn’t fully depress the trigger I was barely getting any solution. I also found the threads kept coming loose and I had to unscrew the trigger and then tighten it again to get it to spray properly.

I think last I heard Eldorado2k was enjoying them, maybe he’ll pop in and tell you what he thinks.

Overall, I think anywhere a kwazar spray bottle would be useful, a pump sprayer is almost always the better choice. At this point I only use spray bottles for things I don’t use a lot of at once, like a QD or spray wax/sealant.

APC, Degreasers, rinseless/waterless all have their own pump sprayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Studz
11-05-2018, 06:47 PM
It's funny I was working at SEMA in Las Vegas and managed to ask one of Rag Companies rep's a ton of questions. I would absolutely love to use them but their rags are a little pricey for what I need. For the microfiber cloths, cost is of the utmost importance because I will have many people out and about washing cars using the waterless solution so they need to have enough cloths to get them throughout the day/potentially week.

That's good to know, my people will be using these bottles every day so comfort is a plus. I've been on the fence about the kwazar bottles compared to a mister/sprayer. Mainly which ever is more cost effective but I do worry that kwazar would potentially use more solution that just a sprayer. I want to regulate how much solution is being used to prevent any waste; that's what I'm taking into account when it comes to the bottles/sprayers. Any sprayers you'd recommend? Cost is also important on them as well.