PDA

View Full Version : Mckee's 37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner

hoyt66
10-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Anyone have this product crystalize and clog up your sprayer? I bought 2 bottle and had that happen. Called customer service and they sent two more bottles out. Same thing happened. We are talking only a few months sitting on my shelf. No extreme temp swings. I like the product line but this is a no go for me

Bruno Soares
10-28-2018, 07:04 PM
You’re not the first to say that about the foaming wheel cleaner. Not sure why that happens to it but perhaps it requires getting the sprayer flushed after use.

The Guz
10-28-2018, 08:01 PM
Yeah had the same issue with it destroying sprayers.

Justin at Final Inspection
10-28-2018, 08:01 PM
Yeah it's happened to me. I buy it in bulk and pour it in a standard 32oz bottle with the gray triggers I also buy in bulk. They tend to last a good amount anywhere from 1-2months before needed replacement and that's using it multiple times a week.

Nick McKees37
10-29-2018, 05:58 AM
Anyone have this product crystalize and clog up your sprayer? I bought 2 bottle and had that happen. Called customer service and they sent two more bottles out. Same thing happened. We are talking only a few months sitting on my shelf. No extreme temp swings. I like the product line but this is a no go for me

Thanks for the continued support, despite the recurring issue you’ve experienced. This happens occasionally with the sprayers. Future batches are not affected.

I’d like to send you a gallon plus one of my 32 oz spray bottles for the troubles. Please email me your info.

Justin at Final Inspection
10-29-2018, 06:37 AM
Thanks for the continued support, despite the recurring issue you’ve experienced. This happens occasionally with the sprayers. Future batches are not affected.

I’d like to send you a gallon plus one of my 32 oz spray bottles for the troubles. Please email me your info.

Now that's awesome customer service! Outstanding Nick. Have fun at SEMA!

WRAPT C5Z06
10-29-2018, 02:06 PM

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Bradposton
10-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Thanks AWESOME Nick for hookin him up.

mk9750
10-29-2018, 03:14 PM
Nick did something similar for me as well. He's got this customer service thing down pat for sure!

cwp2016nd
10-29-2018, 04:26 PM
I just PM'd Nick on the 23rd pertaining to this issue. I was at a mobile job and had three different spray nozzles lock up on me. I wound up using something else I had which is unfortunate because I love this wheel cleaner. Smells horrible but works amazing.

hoyt66
10-29-2018, 05:40 PM

That is very kind Nick. I like the product (-the blue crystals) I will take you up on this. THANK YOU-Email sent

Setec Astronomy
10-29-2018, 05:55 PM
I guess it was a bad call to buy a bottle of this a year or two ago and have not used it yet.

hoyt66
10-29-2018, 06:44 PM
I guess it was a bad call to buy a bottle of this a year or two ago and have not used it yet.

Knowing what I know now I would definitely strain it before I pump that sprayer

Setec Astronomy
10-29-2018, 06:49 PM
Knowing what I know now I would definitely strain it before I pump that sprayer

I'll look in it, thanks for the tip!