PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Reflections

Pages : [1] 2

BILL
07-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Anyone familiar with this?? looks interesting;) is this topper a glaze???

http://www.autogeek.net/mo10116.html

SVTContour
07-12-2006, 03:53 PM
I have it and like it quite well. It is a hybrid synthetic/carnauba product with no cleaners or polish in it that is meant to be used as a topper. It is very easy to use and looks good also.

Being that it is a hybrid synthetic/carnauba product I wonder how it would compare to a similar product like DP Max Wax or Pinnacle Sig. Series.

BILL
07-12-2006, 04:01 PM
I have it and like it quite well. It is a hybrid synthetic/carnauba product with no cleaners or polish in it that is meant to be used as a topper. It is very easy to use and looks good also.

Being that it is a hybrid synthetic/carnauba product I wonder how it would compare to a similar product like DP Max Wax or Pinnacle Sig. Series.

scooterguitar
07-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Bill, why you been looking into all these lower priced products? I have found from doing the same, why not spend the same amount or wee bit more and just get the boutique to begin with.
I guess use it to top over their Reflections wax or any lsp for that matter. Not sur eif its a booster or actual lsp within itself (I think).
I am supposed to have samples of it coming sometime farily soon....

BILL
07-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Just thought id see about this........It has good reviews.......

Surfer
07-12-2006, 04:24 PM
The Reflection line is pretty decent, looks cool, but is it just a topper (kinda like Duragloss AW which I love) or more of an LSP?

BILL
07-12-2006, 04:32 PM
The Reflection line is pretty decent, looks cool, but is it just a topper (kinda like Duragloss AW which I love) or more of an LSP?

Its a topper only........no cleaners..........

SVTContour
07-12-2006, 04:55 PM
I have used it over both the old version and new version of Mothers Reflections Wax with good results.

BILL
07-12-2006, 06:32 PM
I have used it over both the old version and new version of Mothers Reflections Wax with good results.

The wax has also had good reviews:)

steve wc
07-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Both cars have Reflections Wax with Top Coat as LSP.

BILL
07-12-2006, 07:33 PM
:righton:
Both cars have Reflections Wax with Top Coat as LSP.

The wax? or the reflections advanced top coat??? either way, great job.......:cheers:

ScottB
07-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Reflections is about the best OTC line currently. In talking about the product, Forrest chimed in (another forum) and said this line is absolutely synthetic with no carnauba. Descriptions seem to say otherwise, but might have been talking about the entire line in general.

SVTContour
07-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Reflections is about the best OTC line currently. In talking about the product, Forrest chimed in (another forum) and said this line is absolutely synthetic with no carnauba. Descriptions seem to say otherwise, but might have been talking about the entire line in general.

Reflections Advanced Car Wax is 100% synthetic with a very,very light cleaner/polish in it. Reflections Advanced Top Coat is a Synthetic/Carnauba blend. I'm not sure of the exact proportion but it is infact a hybrid.

steve wc
07-13-2006, 07:24 AM
:righton:

The wax? or the reflections advanced top coat??? either way, great job.......:cheers:

I used both products, first the Reflections "Advanced Wax" followed by Top Coat as LSp

BILL
07-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Mothers really is a good product from what i read at other forums......