PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to try a new protection product

Maxreed241
10-13-2018, 04:45 PM
Hello to all, I am currently looking for a new protection product. I really like McKee's 37 10 minute paint sealant and Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish. I'm just looking for some suggestions on other products that give great durability and good shine that are easy to apply. Maybe something like Blackfire SiO2 Spray or Sonax PNS?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Autogeekonline mobile app

minerigger
10-13-2018, 05:42 PM
Sonar Polymer Net Shield or PNS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maxreed241
10-13-2018, 05:46 PM
Sonar Polymer Net Shield or PNS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkHave you used PNS before? Does the durability live up to its claim?

minerigger
10-13-2018, 05:52 PM
Not yet, I've got 30 or 40 lsp to play with...its on the short list though for ease of use and durability on this forum

FUNX650
10-13-2018, 06:33 PM
Finish Kare 1000P

Bob

Markymapo
10-13-2018, 07:05 PM
I just put PNS on one SUV for the first time. Will see how it holds up.

Ochnob
10-13-2018, 07:23 PM
I agree with the above posters. They mentioned 2 of my favorites. Sonax PNS has great beading, easy to apply but is not that slick. And FK1000P. I just switched my wives van over from Sonax PNS to FK1000p for the winter. It’s only been on a couples weeks but for a paste sealant it goes on and off easy. 2 coats gives a nice glossy finish. It it has wonderful self cleaning characteristics.

Good luck.

Maxreed241
10-13-2018, 07:39 PM
Has anyone used Gyeon Cancoat? Any good results? I'm always seeing positive reviews.

PaulMys
10-13-2018, 07:43 PM
Has anyone used Gyeon Cancoat? Any good results? I'm always seeing positive reviews.

PM Mike (aka The Guz). He will hook you up on all the info.

Great man. Great insight on coatings.

Maxreed241
10-13-2018, 07:47 PM
Finish Kare 1000P

BobHey Bob, what stands out to you with this sealant?

minerigger
10-13-2018, 07:50 PM
Big tin for cheap...amazing bang for your buck...not trim friendly

SWETM
10-14-2018, 10:36 AM
I'm gonna apply Polish Angel Esclate Lotion and Master Sealant combo before winter months are here. Those that I have seen with this on has been awesome looking. The longevity has been debated that for some it's not holding up so long for. And some have got up to a year with it. If the hydrophobic caractics is degrading. I have got PA High Gloss to top it up with. And one that I have used over the summer months that I really like. But after I polish the car I want some great looking base coat. And think that Master Sealant gets me there. Then as noted I always can top it with something nice and easy to apply. The 2 favorite is not sold here. One is based on Si+ Monosilicon which amaze me every time I use it. The ease of use spray on and work it in during a half minute and it's done. The other one is a QD with both wax and Sio2 in it. Used with a little amount of product and a second buff it's quite user friendly too.

Ultima Paint Guard Plus is another favorite sealant. WOWA and very easy to apply and the walk away is awesome :)