PDA

View Full Version : 3D One posted to Australia...

WristyManchego
10-11-2018, 05:28 AM
Anyone got any good ideas on getting a bottle of 3D One to Australia for a reasonable price?

I’ve contacted local 3D suppliers and they don’t seem interested in sourcing it for me. Shame.

Aaryn NZ
10-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Interesting. I can get in touch with my 3D rep down here & see if we can sort something out for you buddy!

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

WristyManchego
10-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Interesting. I can get in touch with my 3D rep down here & see if we can sort something out for you buddy!

Appreciated!

WristyManchego
10-11-2018, 09:10 PM

Thanks for the help Aaryn, I’ve contacted the Aus distributor directly, they’re getting their first shipment in two weeks and popping one in the mail for me.

Aaryn NZ
10-12-2018, 04:06 AM
Nice! :props:

About the same here for me too. I'm looking forward to seeing how it runs.

WristyManchego
10-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Visited the supplier today, got given 500 & 520 samples to get familiar with (new product) and was told on the down low that 520 is pretty much the same as One (so they think).

I’ve reached out to 3D to find out from them but once the One comes in I should know for sure with some thorough testing.

What time frame did they give you for delivery?

Aaryn NZ
10-14-2018, 03:27 AM
Sorry for the late reply mate.

I have been told by my 3D rep that the beginning of November is looking likely. Very very hard to know down here at the moment as our Customs systems have changed of late & it's anyone's guess how long they'll wanna keep stuff for now.

I used to be able to make an order from Autogeek & on average I'd see it within 5 days . . . now, well it can get to NZ in that time but it is taking upwards of 3 to 4 weeks to be cleared nowadays.

WristyManchego
10-14-2018, 03:29 AM
5 days from the US, magic!

I’ve got a similar estimate for arrival.

WristyManchego
10-25-2018, 01:38 AM
I used to be able to make an order from Autogeek & on average I'd see it within 5 days . . .

Yo Aaryn, how much did postage set you back to NZ from Autogeek?

Just got a quote for $250.