PDA

View Full Version : Should I use Klasse or Poorboy's on my car?

Damnhor2
02-18-2008, 06:32 AM
Hey guys, I am just about to detail my car for the first time!
And I can't figure out which products to use.
What I do know I am going to use is Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo followed by Pinnacle ultra poly clay, after that I want to do a 2 part polish, paint sealant and after 24 hours wax, the wax is going to be Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax.
However I can't decide on which polish and paint sealant to use.
I need your help, my options are:

Klasse All-In-One Polish
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze
Poorboy’s Light Abrasive Swirl Remover SR1
Poorboy’s Medium Super Swirl Remover SSR2.5
Poorboy’s Spray & Gloss

Which would you use?

cwcad
02-18-2008, 07:59 AM
Since all the products that you listed are different I would use them in this order after the claying process.

SSR2.5(heavy to moderate swirl remover)
SSR1(finishing polish)
Klasse AIO(chemical cleaner)
Klasse SG(use WOWO method of application)
Pinnacle Signatures SeriesII

Depending on the condition of the paint after SSR 2.5 one could opt not to use SSR 1 and go with the Chemical Cleaner AIO or you could use the finishing polish and forego the chemical cleaner. It is a preference that only you can choose.

MoBenzOwner
02-18-2008, 08:31 AM
cwcad has given you good advice if you intend on using all of those products. It's pretty hard to tell which direction you need to go without knowing anything about the condition of the paint on your car, however. Good luck on the detail and brace yourself for the coming addiction........(lol).

Damnhor2
02-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Thanks Cwcad, I thought Klasse AIO is a polish and not a chemical cleaner.

ScottB
02-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks Cwcad, I thought Klasse AIO is a polish and not a chemical cleaner.

Klasse AIO is a chemical cleaner, more than an abrasive polish. Anotherwords, it is NOT a dedicated paint polish like SSR twins from Poorboys or Menzerna offerings.