PDA

View Full Version : Kwazar-Pro-Super-Foamer & Wolfgang Auto Bathe ratio?

Pages : [1] 2

PeteT19640
09-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Hi I have purchased below products as was wondering what the ratio would be?
Kwazar Venus Pro Super Foamer (https://www.autogeek.net/kwazar-pro-super-foamer.html)
Wolfgang Auto Bathe 128 oz. (https://www.autogeek.net/wg1002.html)

Thanks in advance

Bruno Soares
09-17-2018, 05:05 PM
I use a different sprayer and soap but 1oz of soap and the rest with water works great. Don’t overfill the bottle because it needs room for air in there or you won’t get foam. You’ll have to pump a lot but the foam is great.

PeteT19640
09-17-2018, 05:43 PM
I use a different sprayer and soap but 1oz of soap and the rest with water works great. Don’t overfill the bottle because it needs room for air in there or you won’t get foam. You’ll have to pump a lot but the foam is great.

Hi
The Kwazar-Pro-Super-Foamer is 2 litre, would I just use 1/3 oz.?

Thanks

Bruno Soares
09-18-2018, 06:10 AM
Hi
The Kwazar-Pro-Super-Foamer is 2 litre, would I just use 1/3 oz.?

Thanks

No, you might actually need a little over 1oz. My sprayer is 1.5L and with 1oz of soap it delivers shaving cream like foam. 2L might still work with 1oz, try that first and adjust from there.

SWETM
09-18-2018, 06:38 AM
Start with a lower dilution and ad more soap till you get the foam you desire. I would even start with 1/2oz and ad if needed more lubrication from it. Are you going to use it as a prewash or foam it on and wash?

PeteT19640
09-18-2018, 04:16 PM
I was going to use it
High pressure water
Foam, and soak couple of minutes
Wash with microfiber sponge (Meguiars)
High pressure water- final
Use drying aid to dry

Is this ok, I go to a coin up and want only to use there water.

Maybe use 1/2 oz. first then step up from there to 1 oz. or more

Thank you

Bruno Soares
09-19-2018, 09:22 AM
If you plan on foaming the entire car that will take a while and lots of pumping. It does produce a lot of foam but only for a short duration. Then you have to stop and pump again, spray, repeat. It will work but probably won't be time effective. But you can count all that pumping as a gym visit then you are saving time by not going to the gym :D

PeteT19640
09-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Hi
How many lots of pumps will I need per car or panel?
Will it wear out faster doing all these pumps, thought this what it was designed for?
I own a Nissan Maxima 2005

Thanks

Bruno Soares
09-19-2018, 03:06 PM
It's hard to put a number on the number of pumps. The more liquid you have in the bottle, the less room for air you'll have so less pumps to make it fully pressurized. As you spray and lose air/liquid you'll have to keep adding more air to increase pressure and that means more and more pumps. I don't think the bottle will wear our fast. Your arm might get tired though :)
I only use my sprayer for wheels. For the rest of the car I use the foam cannon.

SWETM
09-20-2018, 02:00 AM
That's the big downside with the foam pressure sprayers. It takes alot of pumping. I use it to foam the tire cleaner so it's getting a longer dwell time. The bottle has more than a 2 liter. So look at the side of the bottle and don't fill over that mark. If you like how it works layer the foam on your car. Look into the bigger gallon foam sprayers. It's alot of pumping with this foam sprayer to cover a whole car with it.

Your steps looks great.

PeteT19640
10-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Hi got to use Foam this weekend.
I mixed x 2 pumps of Auto Bathe into 2L litres of water and shook to mix.
Didn't appear to produce much foam?

Is there any adjustments on the Kwazar-Pro-Super-Foamer?
Where did I go wrong?

Thanks

Bruno Soares
10-07-2018, 04:03 PM
How much is 2x pumps of Auto Bathe? You might need more soap or more pressure in the sprayer. I don’t have the same so I can’t say if it has adjustments. The iK foamer I have had 3 different tips that can give different foam each. In mine, 1oz of CG Honeydew was more than enough to produce crazy thick foam. Much thicker than the foam produced by my MTM foam cannon.

PeteT19640
10-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Hi thank you
x 2 pumps I believe is 2oz.
Maybe I didn't have enough pressure.

Bruno Soares
10-07-2018, 04:44 PM
Yeah, 2oz is a lot of soap, should produce enough foam if you pump enough. Mine I pump until the bleeder valve gets ready to discharge so I know it’s at maximum pressure inside.

Bruno Soares
10-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Also, make sure you didn’t fill the bottle all the way. It needs room in there for air to pressurize.