PDA

View Full Version : Business Logo

Rtrick87
09-17-2018, 09:44 AM
Business owners,

I want to change up my design a little bit. Anybody know of a good site where you can create them yourself? I’ve tried the basic google search “create business logo” “design business logo” and the sites that come up aren’t what I am looking for. They ask you what type of business and give you premade designs. I already have the design on my head and want to put it on a graph and tweak myself. My business is “Trick’s Mobile Detailing” and I want the font in a little cursive where the S extends to a cord of a polisher. Anyone have any good sites?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

PurpleTowel
09-17-2018, 12:03 PM
Speaking as a designer, might I recommend hiring a professional freelance designer to represent your business? Just as someone would hire you to professionally detail their vehicle, you should not try to do everything for your business. There are young designers always looking for work that you can easily find on CraigsList and Coroflot and other places around the interwebs that can develop a brand for you that is infinitely better than you can do for yourself.

And for goodness sakes, please don’t use a silhouette of a sports car as your logo. ;)

Ebg18t
09-17-2018, 02:34 PM
Business owners,

I want to change up my design a little bit. Anybody know of a good site where you can create them yourself? I’ve tried the basic google search “create business logo” “design business logo” and the sites that come up aren’t what I am looking for. They ask you what type of business and give you premade designs. I already have the design on my head and want to put it on a graph and tweak myself. My business is “Trick’s Mobile Detailing” and I want the font in a little cursive where the S extends to a cord of a polisher. Anyone have any good sites?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Check out 99 Designs.com. It’s a place where you can setup a design contest. People do designs and you reward the one you like the best by buying it.

mk9750
09-17-2018, 03:30 PM
If I were looking to create a logo, I'd just steal BillyJack's avatar. To me this is the best
logo for this industry I have ever seen.

Of course, I'm just kidding about stealing it. But I certainly do covet it! Well done, sir!

as for an actual answer, sorry, I can't be of any help.

Rtrick87
09-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Speaking as a designer, might I recommend hiring a professional freelance designer to represent your business? Just as someone would hire you to professionally detail their vehicle, you should not try to do everything for your business. There are young designers always looking for work that you can easily find on CraigsList and Coroflot and other places around the interwebs that can develop a brand for you that is infinitely better than you can do for yourself.

And for goodness sakes, please don’t use a silhouette of a sports car as your logo. ;)

Haha no silhouettes for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Tran
09-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Check out 99 Designs.com. It’s a place where you can setup a design contest. People do designs and you reward the one you like the best by buying it.

Design Crowd is the same concept. But The that’s where I purchased mine.