PDA

View Full Version : Flex Cordless reviews..

Sonic Pilot
09-14-2018, 07:00 PM
I've seen Mike Phillips review from a while back. Was wondering if there are any others actually using this on a regular basis. How well does it perform?

Farmallluvr
09-14-2018, 07:44 PM
I havent bought one but I did try one out and I didn't care for it,,the battery weight and mass behind my hand was not too my liking but I can see how awesome it could be for mobile detail guys.

sudsmobile
09-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Actually I'm not sure mobile is the customer. Maybe. We usually (95%) have customer power, so that's not really an issue. Working mobile is really not much different than working in a shop except we're outside. The buffer cord is not really an issue. I'm not sure what the market is? Working on top of the car and not dragging the power cord over it?

I'll tell you one thing it would be awesome for. We do a lot of demos for customer where we just polish a little 2x2 section for them to get a feel of what we could do for them. It would be perfect for that. Pricey though.

Markymapo
09-14-2018, 08:27 PM
I use the cordless flex on my boat at the dock while in the water (no power outlets, n don’t want to drag a generator out to dock, looking for ease of use). I have both cordlessthe xfe 15 150 n pe150. The xfe works fine for what I need it for. Will try the rotary this weekend to see how it works, see if it can cut with wool pad on gel coat to remove oxidation.

wing commander
09-14-2018, 11:17 PM
It can cut with a wool pad easily just make sure to have the second battery always on charge.