PDA

View Full Version : Gliss vs Reload?

ellery
09-11-2018, 01:35 PM
I was all set to place an order for CQuartz UK 3.0 for my new Acura, which comes with a bottle of Reload. Then I started reading about Gliss. I'm now confused if I'm supposed to use one or the other or both of these?

TTQ B4U
09-11-2018, 01:57 PM
I was all set to place an order for CQuartz UK 3.0 for my new Acura, which comes with a bottle of Reload. Then I started reading about Gliss. I'm now confused if I'm supposed to use one or the other or both of these?

Different products. Gliss is a longer term second layer of protection. Offers a bit more resistance to water spots.....although I find UK 3.0 very very good overall. Gliss also adds a really nice “slick” feel compared to a somewhat Grippy coating feel.

Reload is more of a casual maintenance product to help restore some gloss and slickness to the surface. IMO jury is out on how really effective it is long-term. IMO it adds just a month or so of real effectiveness.

Gliss is the route I would go and when I had it on my car, I really only touched it up with a combo of Reload and CarPro’s ECH20 at 20:1 ratio. Otherwise it performed welll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro