PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC: How Did I Do?

Hermes1
09-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Two months after purchasing my truck new in April 2015 and while I still lived in Phoenix, AZ with the benefit of a house and garage, I did a light polish using a Flex 3401 and then I applied Cquartz UK. Although the expected longevity was reported to be 2-years, it has well past that now 3.5 years later it was showing signs of reduced effectiveness. In January we sold our house and began full-time travel in a RV and do to space limitation I had to part with much of my detailing equipment, including my Flex 3401, GG6 & GG3. To handle cleaning duties I have been using a rinse less wash as traditional 2-bucket washes I did before was no longer possible.

As the need to treat and protect my truck, I thought I would try Optimum's AIO and since I no longer have my machines I had to do it by hand. A lot of work but I think it turned out reasonably well and have have attached a couple photos.6498964990

Sizzle Chest
09-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Nice beading! And if you did that by hand...wow! That's some work!

PaulMys
09-12-2018, 07:09 PM
DAMN!! Not bad for an old man, Bruce!!

JK, buddy. Awesome job my friend. Still love that big, bad Ram. :dblthumb2:

Hermes1
09-13-2018, 07:27 AM
Nice beading! And if you did that by hand...wow! That's some work!

Thank you sir. Yes a lot of work and definitely missing my Flex & GG6.

DAMN!! Not bad for an old man, Bruce!!

JK, buddy. Awesome job my friend. Still love that big, bad Ram. :dblthumb2:

LOL good buddy and thank you. What I failed to mention in the original post, is the two hour nap afterwards.