PDA

View Full Version : Just had a clear bra installed

killrflake
02-17-2008, 12:06 AM
I just had a clear bra installed on my car this past weekend and I must say I'm very happy with both the installation and it's appearance, or lack of, on my car. My car has ivory pearl white paint which I understand does help make the film more difficult to see unless your right on top of it. I know there are a lot of people who really dislike them for a variety of reasons, but
my car, which is an Infiniti, has very soft paint. I just repaired two small chips in the front bumper and decided to take the plunge. I checked out the fellow who did the work, and he had done quite a few high end cars that were worth a lot more then mine. This guy was anal about doing a perfect
job and backs it with a lifetime guarantee against yellowing, lifting and several other potential problem areas. Sorry I don't pictures yet, but I'll post them as soon as I can. Oh buy the why, the name of the product is Ventureshield.

klumzypinoy
02-18-2008, 02:04 AM
He's anal huh, sounds like a good person to take ur car to get it clear bra'd. I personally would get my car clear bra'd even if it's black. I just hate rock chips and other random stuff.. I'd rather have a line of the clear bra showing rather than a bunch of rock chips..