PDA

View Full Version : Spray max2k clear glamour?

Indiglofish61
09-05-2018, 08:04 PM
Has anyone tried wet sanding Spray Max 2K clear glamour ? I am going to use this on my scratch repair, so do I need to wet sand this? Or is it sandable?

detailsbydennis
09-07-2018, 07:50 AM
I used the spot blender with the 2k clear. I was happy more important the customer was thrilled

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Indiglofish61
09-07-2018, 08:17 AM
I just sprayed 3 coats of spray max 2k clear glamour on the scratch repair, it looks really clear, do I really have to wet sand this or can I just go straight to polishing. It looks really clear.

Setec Astronomy
09-07-2018, 08:40 AM
I haven't been following all of your threads, so I don't know what you're doing, maybe it is a large repair that justifies spraying clear. I don't usually use clear if I'm doing a touch-up...but in any event, if you are spraying 2K clear make sure you have the proper respiratory protection, that's got some bad stuff in it.

Setec Astronomy
09-07-2018, 08:48 AM
No reason to sand if there are no nibs or orange peel that you want to get rid of.

Indiglofish61
09-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Its not very big, but I spray clear on it cause it was pretty deep to begin with, I dont see orange peel yet, but dont know how it will look like later.

Mike Phillips
09-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Has anyone tried wet sanding Spray Max 2K clear glamour ? I am going to use this on my scratch repair, so do I need to wet sand this? Or is it sandable?

I just sprayed 3 coats of spray max 2k clear glamour on the scratch repair, it looks really clear, do I really have to wet sand this or can I just go straight to polishing. It looks really clear.

I just merged your two threads since they had the same title.

:)