PDA

View Full Version : not many wg uber aio reviews? user feedback?

Toolhead
09-03-2018, 09:56 AM
ive been looking at this aio...given i use the wg line

it would allow me to followup with my wg dgps...

but then if i make it a 2 step process...i might as well

1 step polish wg fine glaze and then dgps...

any recent reviews of the wg uber aio?

Dr Oldz
09-03-2018, 10:00 AM
I was always curious about this product myself.

vobro
09-03-2018, 10:32 AM
I tried it a couple times but found it to be difficult to remove and a short working time. Granted this was a few years ago and went back to Speed. If you google WG AIO reviews you'll see a bunch of reviews from AG

Toolhead
09-03-2018, 10:39 AM
I tried it a couple times but found it to be difficult to remove and a short working time. Granted this was a few years ago and went back to Speed. If you google WG AIO reviews you'll see a bunch of reviews from AG

tks..saw a few dated during original release...looking for more data points...

your comment is common about hard removal

Mantilgh
09-03-2018, 11:12 AM
I bought it and tried it a couple times and now the bottle just collects dust.

It is a really thin product like a liquid sealant or something and just seemed odd to use.

I like the other Wolfgang products that I’ve used, but this one I wouldn’t buy again unless they reworked it.

dcjredline
09-03-2018, 02:23 PM
If you like some of the rest of the line pick up a bottle and leave a review. I think of it like this...be part of the solution. Help out others as they have helped you. Just a thought. Someone had to buy the other products to leave reviews for everyone. You could really help others trying it out.

Toolhead
09-03-2018, 06:53 PM
I bought it and tried it a couple times and now the bottle just collects dust.

It is a really thin product like a liquid sealant or something and just seemed odd to use.

I like the other Wolfgang products that I’ve used, but this one I wouldn’t buy again unless they reworked it.

tks man and to the other helpful posts...im passing on the this one....if im gona work hard..might as well just 1 step polish and use wg dgps....of the limited reviews ive seen online...quite a few commented on hard removal.....

Toolhead
09-03-2018, 06:54 PM
im reading a lot about speed...im gona have to look into that aio

Dr Oldz
09-03-2018, 07:18 PM
im reading a lot about speed...im gona have to look into that aio

Speed is nice. BF One Step is very nice(my current favorite) I will say with enough use with both, that you can’t go wrong with either. Both are at the tops of the AIO game!

01GreyStangGT
09-03-2018, 07:23 PM
It polished well and the protection is good but can be hard to wipe off.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Toolhead
09-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Speed is nice. BF One Step is very nice(my current favorite) I will say with enough use with both, that you can’t go wrong with either. Both are at the tops of the AIO game!

tks man.. read mikes and other reviews...on BF

ill be trying BF that in near future...i was thinking about using that on the older camry...but did it the hard way...clay/2 step correction etc....this paint was a hot mess

mmhammer
09-04-2018, 07:27 AM
I have to agree with other comments about difficult removal, not only difficult but downright exhausting! I gave up after half a hood and went over everything with Blackfire One Step. The Wolfgand AIO wouldn't even remove a few rainspots! The Blackfire removed the rainspots, corrected light scratches and was a breeze to remove -highly recommend. I really expected better from Wolfgang as I love WGDGPS 3.0 (extremely easy to remove) and the Uber Rinseless products but the AIO was a total letdown. Hope this helps.