PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber towel for QD

mohebmhanna
09-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Hello
Could you please recommend which MG towel could be used to remove QDs.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indiglofish61
09-02-2018, 08:09 PM
I have the eagle edgeless, and the chemical guys mic_ 506 professional they are the yellow with black silk trim, they are a really good price in Amazon , andv TV he eagles I get either in Amazon or The Rag Company.

PaulMys
09-02-2018, 08:25 PM
I have the eagle edgeless, and the chemical guys mic_ 506 professional they are the yellow with black silk trim, they are a really good price in Amazon , andv TV he eagles I get either in Amazon or The Rag Company.

Just to be clear........ Recommending buying things off of Amazon is cutting the throat of Autogeek.

Not something a forum member should ever do.

Indiglofish61
09-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Ok how about this. Since you have this prejudice attitude, I got them before I ever got on this site. And they are still working great!

PaulMys
09-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Ok how about this. Since you have this prejudice attitude, I got them before I ever got on this site. And they are still working great!

Ok, how about THIS..... Great to hear.

And my "prejudice attitude" comes not from trying to argue the fact that your Amazon towels perform well, but in letting you know that you are undercutting the very forum you have joined.

fly07sti
09-02-2018, 08:37 PM

It’s not prejudice, it’s the forum rules. Try reading them!

Indiglofish61
09-02-2018, 08:46 PM
BTW, I bought all my polishers and accessories from autogeek, I am not selling anything on this forum I just told him where I got em from, so sorry if it hurts you so much, I will not mention other sites on where I bought the stuff anymore, hope that helps.

PaulMys
09-02-2018, 08:51 PM
BTW, I bought all my polishers and accessories from autogeek, I am not selling anything on this forum I just told him where I got em from, so sorry if it hurts you so much, I will not mention other sites on where I bought the stuff anymore, hope that helps.

Doesn't hurt me in the least. It hurts AGO

Glad you finally recognize the rules.

Dr Oldz
09-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Back to topic:

If you are looking for a fluffy towel, the chinchillas are awesome.
For an all around really nice towel for qd, Polish and wax removal the supreme 530 have always been solid performers. I haven’t purchased either of those In about 5 years and they are still as new with 100’s of washes on both.

SNP209
09-03-2018, 01:37 AM
I believe these fit the bill of what you are looking for, price is decent as well.

Edgeless Microfiber Quick Detail Towel (https://www.autogeek.net/quick-detail-towel-6.html)

dlc95
09-03-2018, 06:05 AM
I tend to use blue fluffy towels for that purpose, but I can and have used the Meguiar's Supreme Shine Towels successfully for both quick detailer, and waterless wash purposes.

Any of them are better and easier than using terrycloth towels. A long time ago I used to do all my qd'ing and rw'ing with the terrycloth and Meguiar's M34. I was so geeked to be able to buy it in gallons because I used that stuff all the time.