PDA

View Full Version : Not that post count matters... but...

Mike Phillips
08-31-2018, 06:18 AM
Sometime this morning I went over 40,000 posts on this forum.

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/526/40000PostCount.jpg

Arm Holder Uppers = No Carpel Tunnel

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/715/medium/ArmHolderUppers01.jpg

:)

Paul A.
08-31-2018, 06:54 AM
What's more amazing than the count is the content of those 40K posts! Thank you, Mike, sincerely for your willingness to share what you know and the passion behind it.

LEDetailing
08-31-2018, 08:20 AM
Only 9 more years and you can reach Accumulator’s post count:)

I agree with Paul. There is more than enough information contained in those 40k posts to write a couple dozen books. Oh wait, you’ve done that too.

Bradposton
08-31-2018, 09:05 AM
That's looking out for us wanting to learn more. Also I need those arm rest for my Carpel Tunnel. Never seen them before.

Digital Gremlin
08-31-2018, 05:42 PM
Thanks mike, this site has been a huge resource for myself and others. Would love one day to join you in Florida for your competition ready 3 day course :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulMys
08-31-2018, 05:50 PM
What's more amazing than the count is the content of those 40K posts! Thank you, Mike, sincerely for your willingness to share what you know and the passion behind it.

This.

40,000 posts of complete info overload!!

Awesome stuff, Mike. :dblthumb2:

Farmallluvr
08-31-2018, 05:52 PM
I could use those arm braces as well,,the tennis elbow brace and carpel tunnel braces aren't helping much anymore.
The PC bothers it more than the work although detail work is probably prone to this kind of stuff.

gsmarquis
08-31-2018, 06:03 PM
What's in that cup?

Calendyr
09-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Trying to catch up to you Mike. Give me a few years please ;)

40,000 post is quite amazing, especially with the quality of information you provide! Thank you!

LSNAutoDetailing
09-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Solid content in those 40K! No fluff-n-stuff... Just good answers, articles and tech-info. :)

RZJZA80
09-01-2018, 12:13 PM

As long as Mike doesn't start writing like him lol

derass
09-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Thank you for all of your contributions! We should all be grateful for them, your decades of experience are invaluable. I've learned so much from all of the advice and techniques in your posts and videos, and I've always had good results using them.

VISITOR
09-01-2018, 07:50 PM
What's in that cup?

my guess would be...
https://media.buzzle.com/media/images-en/gallery/editorials/1200-537663013-mountain-dew.jpg

Mike Phillips
09-12-2018, 02:10 PM
What's more amazing than the count is the content of those 40K posts!

Thank you, Mike, sincerely for your willingness to share what you know and the passion behind it.

Thanks Paul... love my job.... love cars, love helping others to make them shine.

I agree with Paul. There is more than enough information contained in those 40k posts to write a couple dozen books. Oh wait, you’ve done that too.

Yeah book writing is a lot of work....

That's looking out for us wanting to learn more. Also I need those arm rest for my Carpel Tunnel. Never seen them before.

You can get them on Amazon, in black or white. I'm getting a new set for my home office.

Thanks mike, this site has been a huge resource for myself and others.

Would love one day to join you in Florida for your competition ready 3 day course :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks and would love to have you here. Have you seen the cars for the upcoming class at the end of this month?

Training Cars for the September 2018 3-Day Boot Camp Class at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/information-for-autogeeks-3-day-detailing-classes-with-mike-phillips/119512-training-cars-september-2018-3-day-boot-camp-class-autogeek-stuart-florida.html)

This.

40,000 posts of complete info overload!!

Awesome stuff, Mike. :dblthumb2:

Thanks Paul.... I try to keep it simple but thorough.

I could use those arm braces as well,,the tennis elbow brace and carpel tunnel braces aren't helping much anymore.
The PC bothers it more than the work although detail work is probably prone to this kind of stuff.

I would be crippled without them, definitely have saved me from carpel tunnel.

What's in that cup?

Diet Mountain Dew.

Since that picture I no longer drink pop but seltzer waters and filtered water.

Trying to catch up to you Mike. Give me a few years please ;)

40,000 post is quite amazing, especially with the quality of information you provide!

Thank you!

Thank you sir!

Solid content in those 40K! No fluff-n-stuff...

Just good answers, articles and tech-info. :)

Thanks, I try to type for others like I would want others to type for me.

Thank you for all of your contributions! We should all be grateful for them, your decades of experience are invaluable.

I've learned so much from all of the advice and techniques in your posts and videos, and I've always had good results using them.

And that's my goal, make it so anyone can read what I write and then go out into their garage and do the thing I'm talking about successfully and consistently.

my guess would be...

https://media.buzzle.com/media/images-en/gallery/editorials/1200-537663013-mountain-dew.jpg

So close.... I never much cared for the sugar in all the soda pops. At the same time, the artificial ingredients are not good for you either. So I just stopped drinking the stuff.

:)