PDA

View Full Version : Fifty Pounds Of Gifts Via The Big Brown Truck

lovenhim
08-28-2018, 06:24 PM
The Big Brown Truck Has Arrived
Apparently, someone out there did not like the idea of me using a Harbor Freight DA Polisher. LOL OK I am being goofy and having fun. But, you say….get to the freakin’ point….so I shall. Someone, whom has asked to remain nameless and genderless has sent me two 26LB boxes via the big brown truck. Inside those boxes were:

Microfiber cloths
Various bottle of chemicals from glass cleaner to polish, to car soap.
There were many buffing pads. I did not count them all but it was like being full of those foam popcorn packing things. They just kept coming out of the box.
There was a Porter Cable 7424XP in there.
There was not one but two Flex 3401 polishers in there.

I am not sure why they did what they did but I am so grateful and thankful. All I knew was that my step dad called me and said that there were two heavy boxes waiting for me on the hand truck at the bottom of the steps. Now, I have no excuse not to learn all that I can on how to use these machines. I have not looked closely at the buffing pads in their packages to know what they are I just know that there are at least thirty of them. I also received from a nameless and genderless person a $250 gift card for the AutoGeek online store with a note saying to purchase what I needed in order help take care of our car, my Aunt’s car, and my parents Dodge truck. All that has happened is just overwhelming and I am very thankful for everything that various people have done for me. It all means a great deal to me. Thank you to everyone.

Here are the pictures. There are seventy pads in that photo.
jsrdrnr | Flickr (https://www.flickr.com/photos/jsrdrnr)

ronkh57
08-28-2018, 06:30 PM
It's a great forum (family)

JustJesus
08-28-2018, 06:36 PM
It's a great forum (family)

Ain't it, though? :)

That's a great gift from someone!!! TWO Flex 3401s. How awesome is that?

Oh wow. I just finished reading the OP. Oh my goodness!! Amazing. You have the tools now. You have the forum as a resource to draw from. Now get to polishing :)

PaulMys
08-28-2018, 06:53 PM
WOW!

This is incredible!

This forum and it's members are simply the best.

This thread just made my whole night!!

rlmccarty2000
08-28-2018, 07:25 PM
Wonderful! The two Flex 3401s is a little strange, but enjoy the gifts.

UncleDavy
08-28-2018, 07:42 PM
Detailers are passionate and wonderful people. This wonderful gesture also proves that they are generous people. Enjoy the gifts Lovey and use them in good health. Now you can continue your journey and you can only get better.

Dr Oldz
08-28-2018, 08:05 PM
There are some great people left in this world. Most of those great people are here on AGO. Enjoy your new tools and products!! I love seeing post like this!

sudsmobile
08-28-2018, 08:54 PM
Wow!

Farmallluvr
08-28-2018, 09:34 PM
now THATS some good news today!! ,,this forum has the best people I have ever seen on any forum on any subject.hands down!

SWETM
08-29-2018, 03:10 AM
Wow what a generous thing from someone!

That is some great polishers to start your detailing journey. And the 2 Flex 3401vrg polishers with different backing plates sizes is very usefull. With the gift card you can get the things you want to try out.

Looking forward to see you posting your work in the future :)

/Tony

camaro2ssblack
08-29-2018, 07:10 AM
Wow what a gesture.

I would spend the $250 on concentrated gallons of the basics and more quality microfibers. You are all set!

Bradposton
08-29-2018, 10:22 AM
Wow that is awesome, Whish someone would replace my HF with just one FLex or heck even a GG ...lol. With 3 kids its hard to save for the big money items.