PDA

View Full Version : My Top 5 Efficiency Boosting Tools for our shop

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
08-24-2018, 05:11 PM
Happy Friday everyone. I just wanted to share a little video I just finished that I feel will help both the Professional detailer as well as the most extreme of enthusiasts :)

Here are 5 Tools that save time, increase quality and you do not have to replace every damn month. Time is money as a professional and its sanity for the enthusiasts lol.

Feel free to comment and of course please Like, Share and Subscribe!

<font color="#1D2129"><span style="font-family: system-ui">
https://youtu.be/QIz5VB1vgfY

PaulMys
08-24-2018, 05:30 PM
Great vid as always, Will!

I've been looking at those belts. Sick of trying to find all my products and/or bending over because I set them on the ground, etc.

Paul A.
08-24-2018, 07:43 PM
Very very good video and efficiency tips/tools!

Nice looking shop, too, Will. Nice and spacious, clean and well laid out.

TMQ
08-24-2018, 08:04 PM
Awesome.

Great info.

Tom

Aaryn NZ
08-24-2018, 10:48 PM
Great Video mate. :props:

Some fantastic equipment there to boost efficiency for sure. Love the Detailers Helper belts, couldn't imagine not having one nowadays. Griots Creeper Stool is another one of my favourites too. Awesome - thanks for sharing.

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

hoyt66
08-25-2018, 04:47 AM
That was a fun tour of your shop as well as a ton of great info on detail efficiency. Thanks!

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
08-25-2018, 10:32 PM
Great vid as always, Will!

I've been looking at those belts. Sick of trying to find all my products and/or bending over because I set them on the ground, etc.

Man if i had a nickel for every time I've sat on the ground with my tall ass only to find out that hey, my towel is on the roof - I seriously could retire lol. The other big one for me is losing my flashlight or just feeling bogged down by all the crap I have in my pockets. The belt helps a lot...and Kevin (the owner) was kind enough to give me a discount code that I shared in the video description on YouTube...so definitely no reason to not get one now lol!

Very very good video and efficiency tips/tools!

Nice looking shop, too, Will. Nice and spacious, clean and well laid out.

Thank you Paul! We try to keep it on point. It's actually pretty amazing how we went from "we'll NEVER use this much space" to "We can't buy anything else, there's no space" lol. That being said, things like carts, cabinets and so on really help a lot with keeping things organized ....that and my sister Daniela lights everyone up if things get too messy lol.

Awesome.

Great info.

Tom

Thanks for the feedback Tom, glad you enjoyed it :)

Great Video mate. :props:

Some fantastic equipment there to boost efficiency for sure. Love the Detailers Helper belts, couldn't imagine not having one nowadays. Griots Creeper Stool is another one of my favourites too. Awesome - thanks for sharing.

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

I have 4 or 5 belts now lol. I think 4 in shop and then one for our van (or maybe two?)

That was a fun tour of your shop as well as a ton of great info on detail efficiency. Thanks!

Lol thanks man - I ran across some pics the other day of what the shop looked like when we first moved in....still pretty unreal to me what we were able to do with it and how different it is. Now it just needs an AC...I need to start a GoFundMe account just for that reason lol.

glfnaz
08-26-2018, 01:41 PM
Thanks Will. Great shop, and I enjoyed the tour

Brad in Snotts-Dale AZ

Justin at Final Inspection
08-26-2018, 02:29 PM
Great video bud. Absolutely love my quickjack setup. And the detailers belt is on my list.

sudsmobile
08-26-2018, 08:54 PM
Hey good video. What is the cost on the spotless water system? We currently buy our water at .12/gallon (.11 cash but big deal).

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
09-26-2018, 01:29 PM
Thanks Will. Great shop, and I enjoyed the tour

Brad in Snotts-Dale AZ
Thanks man :) Glad you enjoyed it...next step will be to get an even nicer shop maybe? We'll see lol

Great video bud. Absolutely love my quickjack setup. And the detailers belt is on my list.

Theres a 15% off coupon in the youtube description for the detailers belt. The quickjacks is awesome. For pulling wheels, doing lower end clear bra installs or just doing oil changes and basic maintenance on personal vehicles - I love them.

Hey good video. What is the cost on the spotless water system? We currently buy our water at .12/gallon (.11 cash but big deal).

For our set up its about $18/mo to "rent" the tank. After the tank is spent and needs a swap then its about $80 to have them come and deliver a new tank and haul off the old one. With our set up we're getting about 5 weeks worth typically (roughly 600-650 gallons of water according to the meter i attached). Our water is horrible though in Az so places like Cali may be a bit better.

mdbenge
09-27-2018, 12:15 PM
Nice video! Thanks for sharing.

While not a pro detailer I use 3 of the five items (reels, cart/dollies and the belt) and would agree all 5 are must haves for a shop. I can't justify the Master Blaster and a commercial water purification system -- yet :-).