PDA

View Full Version : Jeff when will skin be available for sale

Mgavin1985
08-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Jeff
what are the chances of gyeon releasing just skin? I know it is specially designed to bond with Mohs is their anything in the works comparable as to how Gtechniq markets Exo as a top coat and/or durable single coating. I know you have booster and it’s been on my wishlist but have not used it yet

The Guz
08-20-2018, 09:08 PM
From what has been said the chances are slim to none.

If you are looking for a one layer stand alone coating from Gyeon then you have Pure and One.

Booster has been said that it needs to bind to a coating for it to be effective.

Forgot to mention that CanCoat can be used as a topper.

Jeff at Gyeon
08-21-2018, 09:36 AM
Jeff
what are the chances of gyeon releasing just skin? I know it is specially designed to bond with Mohs is their anything in the works comparable as to how Gtechniq markets Exo as a top coat and/or durable single coating. I know you have booster and it’s been on my wishlist but have not used it yet

Good Morning! I have not heard of any plans to release SKIN as a stand alone product. We are approaching SEMA and AutoMechanika so you never know what will pop out. The factory keeps everything pretty close to the chest until it is finished and packaged and ready for release.