PDA

View Full Version : CarPro UK 3.0 Ceramic Coating Beading Video

Pats300zx
08-15-2018, 07:06 AM
This is just a small video I put together showing the hydrophobic of CarPro UK 3.0 ceramic coating. This was applied to a 2015 Camaro SS that I detailed several months ago. The client had the vehicle in to "re-coat" a few body panels that had been damaged in an accident.

https://youtu.be/0kPEpmwKL2Q

Here is the original video from the prior detail

https://youtu.be/_7CqV-yEavc

Belo
08-15-2018, 07:38 AM
you can't argue with the results. impressive to say the least

Desertnate
08-15-2018, 08:34 AM
Nice video.

I haven't used v3, but I was very impressed with v2. It looks like v3 has given up nothing to v2.

I coated my daughters car and despite sitting dirty for a month or two, rain would still sheet right off. Once clean, if you sprayed it with a normal hoze nozzle, the water drops appeared to bounce off the surface. Other than CanCoat, I've never seen any thing like it.

LEDetailing
08-15-2018, 09:12 AM
Impressive results, nice video as well.

Next time could you try and get the water drops in the “OZB” to be the same size:)

BTW, how long did the eye-dropper spelling takevto get right? Very cool I must say.

Pats300zx
08-15-2018, 09:33 AM
Impressive results, nice video as well.

Next time could you try and get the water drops in the “OZB” to be the same size:)

BTW, how long did the eye-dropper spelling takevto get right? Very cool I must say.

LOL...I thought about trying to get them all the same size but I started getting frustrated and then was like...enough...

SWETM
08-15-2018, 02:12 PM
OZB water beads was a unique and fun way to show beading :)

The first time detailing video showing some amazing gloss! And the sheeting of water you get from coatings is awesome.

/Tony

Marc Hufnagel
08-15-2018, 03:48 PM
Nice video.

I haven't used v3, but I was very impressed with v2. It looks like v3 has given up nothing to v2.

I coated my daughters car and despite sitting dirty for a month or two, rain would still sheet right off. Once clean, if you sprayed it with a normal hoze nozzle, the water drops appeared to bounce off the surface. Other than CanCoat, I've never seen any thing like it.

Did you get cancoat sorted out? Still looking for help on a coating :)

Desertnate
08-16-2018, 08:07 AM
Did you get cancoat sorted out? Still looking for help on a coating :)

Ha! I haven't had a chance. I've been extreamly tied up with family buisness this summer and haven't had a chance to re-attack. I'm looking forward to getting on it over the Labor Day weekend.

Paul A.
08-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Thats unbelievable and LOVE the OZB touch!

ronkh57
08-16-2018, 12:42 PM
Coolness. Looks GREAT!!

I gotta try my initials.