PDA

View Full Version : 3D Nano Pails- New Product!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
08-09-2018, 07:08 AM
3D has created HYPER-CONCENTRATE care care liquids!

The new SUPER EMULSIFIED, ULTRA CONCENTRATED 3D Nano Pails are not only produce cost
effective detailing but they deliver even better results

Stop by and check out the newest addition to the 3 (https://www.autogeek.net/3d-car-care-products.html)D Car Care line. (https://www.autogeek.net/3d-car-care-products.html)
https://s.yimg.com/aah/autogeek/3d-super-pre-soak-3.gif

Mike Phillips
08-09-2018, 07:37 AM
We used these new concentrates at the recent Roadshow Car Detailing Class and they are the real deal.

While at dinner with Tunch Gorin, the head chemist as well as owner of 3D, he explained how he overcame all the obstacles to basically remove the water AND create stable emulsions that easily re-mix to proper dilution.

3D = good stuff!

:)

infosponge
08-09-2018, 08:12 AM
Is this pre-soak friendly with sealants and waxes, or is it meant for an aggressive wash?

Mike Phillips
08-09-2018, 09:08 AM
Is this pre-soak friendly with sealants and waxes, or is it meant for an aggressive wash?

Just to note - there’s more than one concentrate product - if you click the link you’ll see ther are 6 new concentrates.

I’m taxiing on the runway - can’t type anymore

Mike Phillips
08-09-2018, 09:08 AM

Just to note - there’s more than one concentrate product - if you click the link you’ll see ther are 6 new concentrates.

cwp2016nd
08-09-2018, 10:24 AM
This is something I have to try :)

I have been using purple power vehicle and boat wash because it helps strip waxes/sealants as well as remove road/traffic film from the paint.

I am hoping this suds up nicely as the purple power does not foam all that well.

cwp2016nd
08-09-2018, 11:11 AM

Being it states it contains a "high ph" I will go with no. PH balanced soaps is what you're looking for as far as "wax/sealant friendly" soap. A high PH soap means it will degrade any wax or sealant on the paint as well as remove road/traffic film - I.E brake fluid, transmission fluid, engine oil, antifreeze etc.

infosponge
08-09-2018, 11:15 AM

Well, thanks for the reply either way! I did check out the other nano pails to thanks.

Dr Oldz
08-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Some crazy dilutions. If these are actually effective, it may be a game changer.

Waiting for reviews.....

infosponge
08-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Being it states it contains a "high ph" I will go with no. PH balanced soaps is what you're looking for as far as "wax/sealant friendly" soap. A high PH soap means it will degrade any wax or sealant on the paint as well as remove road/traffic film - I.E brake fluid, transmission fluid, engine oil, antifreeze etc.

Thank you for that information!

SWETM
08-09-2018, 01:33 PM
The sds sheet say it has a ph level 9. So that would be safe on most synthetic waxes and sealants and most certain on coatings. A benefit with 3D they have sds sheets available to every products that they have that need to have one.

DetailZeus
08-09-2018, 02:35 PM
I'm happy these presoak products are starting to catch on. Griot's and now 3D. That dilution ratio makes me smile, and I'm always more trusting brands that are open and transparent with their SDS's.

With that being said, can someone confirm this is safe on all exterior surfaces (trim, chrome,etc)? I'm usually knee-jerk against anything with caustics. But in this product it says it's <1% even before the high dilution which I'm thinking may mitigate any issues.

SWETM
08-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Did not find any information about any surfaces not to use it on. General speaking the most important thing to look out for is so it's not drying on the car. The formulas are often made to cling a little and that prevent it to dry fast. And the use of a foamcannon and PW you get an even longer dwelling time from it. So a shaded or a clouded day with a low temperature is to prefer when doing any prewash step. If the vehical comes from a sunny into a garage or shade and is warm to the touch. I do rinse it off so it cools down. The longer dwelling time you can get the more effective prewash you get. In general you only need to get it to dwell for 3-5 minutes. Even if you don't see all of the road film rinse off. The less of the aggitations is the biggest benefit when you start to touch with the washing media.

It's a great to see you are getting more options of prewash products now.

PaulMys
08-09-2018, 05:32 PM
3D is just getting better & better.

90% of product I own now says 3D or Griot's.

These Nano Pails are looking very interesting..........

DetailZeus
08-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Ok looked at these a little more, what's the difference between Presoak, APC, Wheel Cleaner, and Degreaser? Does Wheel Cleaner have something that attacks brake dust directly? Is a strong mix of APC any different than Degreaser? Is Presoak different than a light mix of APC?

I know 3D is known for having a bunch of different degreasers, but with these high dilution products I wonder if it's unnecessary