PDA

View Full Version : Any Lindsay Stirling fans here?

Calendyr
08-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Just went to see her live in Laval on monday.

Recorded one of the songs and posted a video on Youtube for your pleasure ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-NMMluk5IU

Paul A.
08-01-2018, 08:13 AM
ABSOUTELY! I saw her in St Petersburg FL about a year and a half ago. Amazing talent and show.

dlc95
08-01-2018, 08:19 AM
Wow!

She's incredible!

Nick McKees37
08-01-2018, 09:21 AM
Just went to see her live in Laval on monday.

Lucky you! I regularly listen to her channel on Amazon while I run. She's extremely talented.

oneheadlite
08-01-2018, 09:42 AM
Thanks for sharing. Just curious - Who opened for her?

ronkh57
08-01-2018, 09:47 AM
WOW

I am now

dcjredline
08-01-2018, 10:19 AM
I can see the talent but I do not think I could sit there for over an hour watching/listening to this. Everyone has different tastes. Personally I dont even enjoy a concert of my favorite group cause to me music is for your ears and not your eyes. Most concerts are too loud to enjoy (even when I wasnt an old ####### LOL)

Calendyr
08-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Thanks for sharing. Just curious - Who opened for her?

A band I never heard of before called The Federal Empire. They were good. 2 of the three members were very funny and chatted a lot between songs. The third one never said a word LOL

Calendyr
08-01-2018, 11:52 AM
I can see the talent but I do not think I could sit there for over an hour watching/listening to this. Everyone has different tastes. Personally I dont even enjoy a concert of my favorite group cause to me music is for your ears and not your eyes. Most concerts are too loud to enjoy (even when I wasnt an old ####### LOL)

This performance was her alone on the stage, but most of the show is with 4 dancers and very complex dances. So I can tell you it is very entertaining. But I can understand prefering just to listen to music compared to going to a concert. In this case, the sound was good and it was pleasant to listen to. But the last concert I went to before that was Iron Maiden and there was an issue with the sound, could barelly make out what song they were performing ;( The visuals were amazing, as all Maiden shows are but without good sound it's very disapointing.

Calendyr
08-01-2018, 11:55 AM
ABSOUTELY! I saw her in St Petersburg FL about a year and a half ago. Amazing talent and show.

I don't know how she does it, I have not heard a single bad note during the entire show. I was wondering the whole time if she had to use a pre-recorded track LOL

PaulMys
08-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Not my kind of thing, but there is no denying the talent she has.

Pretty incredible.