PDA

View Full Version : OT: Has anyone had Autopia add products to their store before?

MrOneEyedBoh
07-24-2018, 04:20 AM
The PBMG owns a lot of websites now, surprised they don't streamline them... Anyway, if they dont have something in stock, would they add the SKU to their store? Then I guess drop ship from another warehouse?

Just a question.

Setec Astronomy
07-24-2018, 07:45 AM
I don't know if I missed something, but I thought it was just Autogeek, Autopia, and the captive-brand stores...AFAIK they all come out of the same warehouse in Stuart.

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking...are you talking about, for instance, something that is not listed at the Wolfgang site, but is at the Autogeek site? Or are you talking about something that PBMG doesn't carry?

Desertnate
07-24-2018, 07:59 AM
I don't know if I missed something, but I thought it was just Autogeek, Autopia, and the captive-brand stores...AFAIK they all come out of the same warehouse in Stuart.

They sell via Amazon too.

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking...are you talking about, for instance, something that is not listed at the Wolfgang site, but is at the Autogeek site? Or are you talking about something that PBMG doesn't carry?

Was wondering too.

Not long ago I commented at Autopia there was a item available at the AG storefront, but not Autopia. The Autopia rep mentioned putting the item in the remarks section of the order or calling them and it could be added to an order as long as it was available. I bet the same thing would work between all of their storefronts except Amazon.

As for adding something totally new, didn't I see someone last week ask about a filter or other part for one of the vacuums sold here? Essentially there was a size not sold here which would work better with the device than the size currently sold, and Meghan ordered them for stock.

MrOneEyedBoh
07-24-2018, 06:56 PM
Basically I was wondering if Autopia didn't have what I wanted could they still sell it to me from another website. I didn't know they came from the same warehouse.

A rep took care of me today. So they did what I was hoping they would.

Setec Astronomy
07-24-2018, 07:13 PM
Basically I was wondering if Autopia didn't have what I wanted could they still sell it to me from another website. I didn't know they came from the same warehouse.

A rep took care of me today. So they did what I was hoping they would.

Can you share with us what you wanted to buy? I'm not sure if you're being purposely vague, but it's difficult to understand what you were asking for or what "another website" means.

The Guz
07-24-2018, 07:14 PM
If you find something in the Autogeek store that is not in the Autopia store, you can request to have it added to your order in the comments section. Or you can call your order in and they will do it as well.

PaulMys
07-24-2018, 07:40 PM
If you find something in the Autogeek store that is not in the Autopia store, you can request to have it added to your order in the comments section. Or you can call your order in and they will do it as well.

Great info, Guz.

MrOneEyedBoh
07-25-2018, 04:06 AM
It was the McKees 10 min sealant.