PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars new 2.0

Meghan
02-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Just FYI we now have the Meguiars NXT 2.0 version of the Tech Wax, Tech Paste Wax, and the #21 Synthetic Sealant in 64 oz. bottle.
Any one of these products that you order will come with the new and improved version.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/autogeek_1989_48889737.jpg

From the manufactures site....
"NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 is a scientific breakthrough that introduces a new dimension of gloss and protection. Our new and improved formula produces unbelievably deep, vibrant color and a dramatically clear wet-look. Hydrophobic Polymer Technology™ provides relentless water beading and protection against oxidation, corrosion, UV rays and surface degradation. "Hydrophobic" means "water-fearing" and this new breakthrough technology builds such incredible protection and surface tension that water beads up and just glides off your paint finish, wash after wash!"

ScottB
02-11-2008, 05:48 PM
2.0 paste .... interesting !

aabablusaan
02-11-2008, 08:18 PM
The liquid version is pretty good.

I'm afraid of getting dirt in the product from dipping the applicator, so I switched to liquid waxes only.

SPiN
02-14-2008, 04:14 PM
which would you say would give me the best results? Tech Wax, Tech Paste Wax, pr the synthtic one?

t-bird
02-14-2008, 04:37 PM
which would you say would give me the best results? Tech Wax, Tech Paste Wax, pr the synthtic one?
Spin i am no expert at it but would think booth would give the same results.
I think you will use more of the Paste than the liquid. Liquid to me will go on a lot easier.