PDA

View Full Version : Not sure I got out all the Klasse Glaze

earl grey
02-10-2008, 09:19 PM
So I did the Klasse Kit today and the results are great. It was getting dark while I was finishing and im not sure if I buffed it all out. If I didnt get every part would it be ok to spritz water on it and then buff it out? Or since I will have driven it by when I do it I should wash it again and then do it. Also will it come off easy if it sits there over a period of time even in the sun?

Jimmie
02-11-2008, 01:19 AM
The only way that I've done Klasse SG is wipe it off after it's been on for 12 hours. It almost disappears and is easier to wipe off. To be honest it's still a pita so I'll spritz H2O on the MF and it wipes right off.
If you are going to drive I wouldn't be wiping anything off afterwards. Best to rewash.

ScottB
02-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Klasse SG (silver) is best used under the WOWO method. Immediate removal and then allow to cure for 8-24 hours. I find a small travel size spray bottle helps to regulate just enough spray.

earl grey
02-11-2008, 06:59 PM
When I got out of work this evening it was streaked prett ybad so I went to rewash it after work. Its dark again so I cant tell if I got it all out. If I didnt will there be any permanent damage from leaving it on there until I can get to it again?

Jimmie
02-11-2008, 07:31 PM
No, you're OK with what you did. The wash may have taken care of it. Worst case senario is to re-do with Klasse AIO.

TjMonsen5
02-12-2008, 12:40 AM
how good is AIO and SG seriously? I have the combo, but i have been much happier with just using XMT products instead, SOOO much easier to apply.

Meghan
02-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Klasse is a great line, but the only complaint we get is with its application. So much so we did a how to just for Klasse. See if this helps...
Klasse Application Guide (http://www.autogeek.net/klasse-usa.html)

earl grey
02-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Klasse is a great line, but the only complaint we get is with its application. So much so we did a how to just for Klasse. See if this helps...
Klasse Application Guide (http://www.autogeek.net/klasse-usa.html)

Yeah I read that many times before I went to do wax the car. It was my first time using Klasse and my first time waxing a car in years. I think I know what to look for now and it shouldnt happen again and if it does then rewashing and a wipe down seems to take care of it.

ScottB
02-12-2008, 06:06 PM
a lightly damp towel usually removes any streaking with ease.