PDA

View Full Version : FLEX 7-12 80 velcro backing plate

jmbaker3
07-07-2018, 06:33 PM
My backing plate came apart on my fairly new Flex Mini. Been looking online for another but guess I'm not looking correctly. Anyone know where I can order another one or two. Other than direct from Flex. This machine is fairly new. Looks like they didn't use enough glue or whatever to keep it together.

Bigmike40nj
07-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Mines came apart today also. I went to their website and saw that they have it. But i guess you have to call them to order it. Mine is fairly new as well and I’m gonna call Monday to see if it’s covered under warranty

jmbaker3
07-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Mines came apart today also. I went to their website and saw that they have it. But i guess you have to call them to order it. Mine is fairly new as well and I’m gonna call Monday to see if it’s covered under warranty Interesting. I left a message for them today after calling autogeek, to see if they had one and they did not. Will follow up Monday as well. This is the number they gave me. 1-877-331-6103.

Bigmike40nj
07-08-2018, 05:08 AM
Since I didn’t purchase from autogeek i just called the number on their website. I’m going to call first thing Monday morning also.