PDA

View Full Version : Initial Review: CarPro HydrO2

Dan Tran
06-27-2018, 08:29 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180628/bbb12a948748c2b3a02e0546631a27b0.jpg

Lately, I have been itching to use CarPro HydrO2 since I received in the mail

Recently I had the chance to test it out and I think it’s FANTASTIC!

Disclaimer: I did use the product in direct sunlight even though CarPro recommends against this due to the potential causing of streaks

The product required no cure time which I love. Also, CarPro Hydr02 is a complete time saver. I’ll need to focus more next time around of exactly how long it will take to properly wash the car and apply this product.

As a matter of fact, I felt like a kid using this stuff. I just kept on spraying water on the vertical panels just to witness the AMAZING hydrophobic properties taking place.

Lastly, as mentioned on CarPro’s website, “Instantly revives the high gloss, deep luster, and smoothness of your paint”. How True.

Two Thumbs Up CarPro!

Ps:

They work excellent on the rims.

Dan Tran
The Buffing Moose Detailing (http://www.thebuffingmoose.com)

PaulMys
06-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Very nice, Dan!

Dr Oldz
06-28-2018, 02:05 AM
I do love it but I have had it leave some nasty streaky/etching like properties on windshields. I will say that it is super high gloss and can actually fill some swirls. I love it on Wheels! I agree with the kid comment.... pretty cool watching it do it’s thing...

MrRoo
06-28-2018, 10:50 AM
I agree. Stuff is awesome. I called my brother to come watch it in action when I applied it. He couldn’t believe it. I have all the hydro product options to use. Love them. I did the bottom of the hull on my fishing boat. It seems to be keeping the bottom clean after river trips. The scum line always stains. It’s so stupid simple to use. The cost is 100% with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flat4TW
07-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Does CarPro/CQuartz have a QD?

Marc Hufnagel
07-29-2018, 04:57 PM
I've used this in the past and found the streaking was much reduced and sometimes eliminated altogether at 5:1. Did you use this at 3:1 as per instructions without any streaking I presume?

The Guz
07-29-2018, 06:05 PM
Does CarPro/CQuartz have a QD?

Yes mix CarPro EcH2O at 1:20 and you are good to go.

Flat4TW
07-29-2018, 06:31 PM
Yes mix CarPro EcH2O at 1:20 and you are good to go.

Thank you sir.