PDA

View Full Version : Did I forget anything????

Lillou
02-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Just placed my first order and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss something important.

Items I have already:
Megs gold soap
Megs rim protector
Stoners clear glass
Megs tire gel

Items I just ordered:
PB polish
PB Natural Look dressing
PB bug squash
PB Leather stuff
PB EX-P
PB Natty's Blue
WG Clay and luber
2 MF Chenille mitts
1 10" boars hair brush
2 Orange Guzzlers
1 MF towels combo 4 blue, 4 yellow, 4 green
1 Mega applicator kit
6 MF towels for windows
1 foam gun
2 buckets w/ grit guards and wheels

I didn't order stuff to clean the wheels because 1) I don't know what finish is coming on the new rims and 2) Do I really need it. Most of the other brushes I need for tires/wheel wells I have or can get locally. Also have shop vac already just need to get some more accessories for it.

So have I forgotten or missed anything?

Rsurfer
02-09-2008, 08:40 PM
You may need a machine polisher after the dealer get's thru prepping your car. What kind and color car?

Lillou
02-09-2008, 09:15 PM
2008 Tundra Dark blue metallic
I was looking at the machines but couldn't decide if I really needed one / which one to get
The pads that connect to the adapter lug looks like a nice system

cwcad
02-09-2008, 09:45 PM
IF I had ordered all those Poorboy's products altogether I would have included Bold and Brite and trim Restore. Neither one is needed but they are in my arsenal because I personally like to have all my bases covered.

Nice looking order never the less. I am envious!:righton:

makdaddy626
02-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Some type of QD (at least to help with drying)? Something like Plexus or Plexall for clear plastics?

Lillou
02-09-2008, 10:02 PM
cwcad

I have the megs endurance gel when I use all that up I will get some other type of wheel dressing. The trim restorer seemed unnecessary with the natural look dressing. The trim restorer might work well on the engine compartment I'm thinking, so probably be part of my next order when I need to maybe clean that area.

makdaddy

The plexus is of course something I overlooked. Thank you for that one because I want to put vent shades on the windows and I am leaning towards a bug/rock guard on the hood. My old truck had them and they never really looked clean even after I gave it a bath.