PDA

View Full Version : Makitia po5000 review

Rambro
06-25-2018, 03:08 PM
Just wanted to give you my thoughts on the makitia polisher. I have been using the pc 7424 and it has been a great tool but I decided to move up to a better polisher I was looking at all the different options and decided on the makitia. Let me start by saying the makitia is a little heavier and runs a little hotter, but it cuts my polishing time in half. I was using LC ccs orange pads with hd speed this thing did a great job. It's nice having the pc with the 3" pads to get all the tight areas and not have to keep changing backing plates. I also like the variable speed trigger on the makitia. The counter clockwise rotation takes a little to get use to but it's not a big deal to me. So far i am very happy with this polisher. I have been doing detailing on my family and friends vehicles for over 40 years and I retired last year so I started a shop out of my garage and I am busier than I really want , but it's been a passion of mine for many years and I am enjoying the looks on my customers face when they see there vehicle. I have a swirled and faded black 2008 impala to do tomorrow so that will be a good test for the makitia lol.

Bobby B.
06-25-2018, 03:14 PM
Congratulations! The new Makita PO5000C is a great polisher.

Makita PO5000C 5? Dual Action Random Orbit Polisher (https://www.autogeek.net/makita-po5000c-orbit-polisher.html)