PDA

View Full Version : New Product! Tar Max Tar Remover by McKee's 37

Nick McKees37
06-25-2018, 02:33 PM
Happy Monday friends! I'm excited to introduce my latest creation: Tar Max Tar Remover! :righton::applause:

https://s.yimg.com/aah/autogeek/mckee-s-37-tar-max-tar-remover-3.gif

McKee’s 37 Tar Max Tar Remover is designed to enable the quick and effortless removal of difficult to remove tar, adhesive, traffic film, grease, and asphalt from your paint. McKee’s 37 Tar Max Tar Remover is formulated using non-acidic solvents and cleaners that will ensure your clear coat is spared the risk of damage that other, harsher solvents impose. Being that it accomplishes its cleaning chemically, McKee’s 37 Tar Max Tar Remover allows you to eliminate tar and other contaminants without the use of dangerously abrasive clay bars. McKee’s 37 Tar Max Tar Remover makes cleaning tar as easy as using an instant detailer!

<em>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyRRrQJKrvk

On Autogeek.com

McKee's 37 Tar Max Tar Remover 16 oz. (https://www.autogeek.net/mckees37-tar-max.html)

McKee's 37 Tar Max Tar Remover 128 oz. (https://www.autogeek.net/mckees37-tar-max-128.html)Thank you for the continued support! :buffing:

Dr Oldz
06-25-2018, 03:40 PM
Always looking for a good tar remover.... sounds great, Nick!

Sizzle Chest
06-25-2018, 04:10 PM
It's great stuff!!

Desertnate
06-26-2018, 09:11 AM
It's great stuff!!

How would you compare it to Stoner's Tarminator? I like Tarminator, but I always get a sense it's eating away my LSP along with the tar or other gunk I'm trying to remove.

DBAILEY
06-26-2018, 09:58 AM
You kind of need to be able to spray tar remover liberally on the lower panels/bumpers. That is why Tardis is so attractive because of its price point and it works so well. The tar removers like Tar-x or Gyeon Tar price points are too high to use it that way. You can go through a can of Stoner's Tarminator pretty quickly too. Tar removers are starting to approach on the cost of iron removers in my per detail costs. Between clay, iron removers and tar removers, decon is the most expensive chemical component of a detail now (assuming no coatings).

That being said. So what are the price points on the new tar remover. Are we talking $20 a quart bottle or will this be priced nicely to be able to use it liberally? Hoping gallon jugs are under $40

Bradposton
06-26-2018, 10:01 AM
That being said. So what are the price points on the new tar remover. Are we talking $20 a quart bottle or will this be priced nicely to be able to use it liberally? Hoping gallon jugs are under $40

Yep its 20 bucks for 16 ounces and 80 for the gallon

Sizzle Chest
06-26-2018, 06:59 PM
I'd say it's comparable to Tarminator.

rlmccarty2000
06-26-2018, 10:31 PM
C’mon Nick, “dangerously abrasive clay bars”? I didn’t know McKees clay bars were that bad. Lol.

TTQ B4U
06-27-2018, 06:52 AM
The tar removers like Tar-x or Gyeon Tar price points are too high to use it that way. You can go through a can of Stoner's Tarminator pretty quickly too. Tar removers are starting to approach on the cost of iron removers in my per detail costs. Between clay, iron removers and tar removers, decon is the most expensive chemical component of a detail now (assuming no coatings).

Call me silly but a gallon of mineral spirits is darn cheap Works excellent and it's been my main stay for years

Wipe it on with a microfiber cloth let it dwell for a minute remove tar give another quick wash and you are done. Zero issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Nick McKees37
06-27-2018, 07:08 AM
Always looking for a good tar remover.... sounds great, Nick!

Great seeing you "back in action" Jim. Hope all is well. :xyxthumbs:

It's great stuff!!

Thanks Scott. You played a key role in the development of this formula. :buffing:

C’mon Nick, “dangerously abrasive clay bars”? I didn’t know McKees clay bars were that bad. Lol.

If you're going to quote me, at least get it right. :laughing:

To quote myself in the video...."aggressive clay bars"....meaning aggressive grade.

Using a chemical cleaner, such as Tar Max, is a non-abrasive approach. :dblthumb2:

Eldorado2k
06-27-2018, 07:44 AM
If you're going to quote me, at least get it right. :laughing:

McKee’s 37 Tar Max Tar Remover allows you to eliminate tar and other contaminants without the use of dangerously abrasive clay bars.

[emoji4]